Coordinates all work within the scope of assigned projects, and ensures that objectives are met and within budget. Prepares engineering documents including cost estimates, appropriation requests, project schedules, design specifications, instruction specifications, purchase requisitions, operating manuals, and technical reports. Qualifications
- PhD with 4-6 years experience or Masters with 7-10 years experience in Science / Engineering (or equivalent qualifications) with demonstrated expertize in hydraulics systems, electro-hydraulics, fluid mechanics, intelligent fluid power components & devices, mechanical systems design.
- Excellent understanding of computational techniques such as CFD, AMESim, MATLAB and tools for analysis of complex hydraulic systems.
- Demonstrated experience in leading technology development activities. Experience interfacing with global teams and working in matrix organization.
- Minimum 4+ years of relevant research & technology experience working with multinational engineering organizations or similar.
- Strong background and experience in utilizing program management tools and employing DFSS methodologies.
- Should have demonstrated skills in:
- Leading & influencing others
- Championing new technology driven solutions
- Developing positive customer relations
Eaton is a power management company with 2016 sales of $19.7 billion. We provide energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton is dedicated to improving the quality of life and the environment through the use of power management technologies and services. Eaton has approximately 95,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit Eaton.com.
At Eaton we see things differently. We see opportunities to innovate, go above and beyond, and we work hard because what we do reflects who we are. If you see things differently – if you’re determined, motivated and focused on improving the world around you – then it’s time to see where a career at Eaton can take you. For more information visit www. Eaton.com/careers.