Job Specification- Trainee Captain GenX Casaya Inn Lucknow
Candidates from Hotel Management background only
- Salary- Best as per the industry norms
- Minimum 1 year of experience on the same level.
- Immediately Required
1. Applicant must have good customer service skills
2. Must have a pleasing personality and good communication skills
3. Must have good knowledge about the Food & Beverage services
4. Understanding the Job
5. Customer Focus
1. A Trainee Captain is responsible for guiding the hostess, waiter/waitress and bus boy/girls in the performance of their jobs.
2. The Trainee captain is also responsible for ensuring sufficient operating guest supplies, beverage supplies and operating equipment during outlet’s operation.
3. You would be responsible for the overall sanitation and cleanliness of the outlet during the shift.
4. You are also responsible for the proper maintenance and good working order of all equipment, furniture and fixtures in the outlet.
5. A Trainee Captain is also responsible for consistently implementing the service standards and operating procedures in the outlet.
6. A Trainee Captain is also responsible for ensuring sufficiency of manpower in the shift.
7. You would also need to perform other duties and responsibilities assigned by the Restaurant Manager.
GenX Casaya Inn Hotel offers the choicest accommodation by providing 30 well-appointed rooms with luxurious interiors and contemporary themes, providing guests the ultimate comfort. For food connoisseurs, the hotel offers a wide range of appetizing Awadh-style cuisine as well as Pan Asian and Continental delicacies in its beautifully furnished restaurant. For business guests looking for meeting and conferencing facilities, the hotel offers the best banqueting facilities in its spacious and well-lit conference rooms. Come, book your stay now for a delightful experience.
Things to Do:
1. Bara Imambara
2. Rumi Darwaja
3. Chattar Manzil
4. La Martiniere College
Lucknow, popularly known as the City of Nawabs and the capital of Uttar Pradesh, is a beautiful city that extends along the banks of the River Gomti. The city is home to elaborate Nawabi cuisine, exquisite monuments, dainty embroidery work, Urdu poetry and courtly diction, and retains its old-world charm, making it an ideal tourist mecca. Tucked conveniently in Gomti Nagar, Lucknow, is GenX Casaya Inn Hotel, a 3-star business hotel that is located just 3 kms from Gomti Nagar Railway Station and 25 kms away from Lucknow Airport.