Engrave operates a full service, innovative and creative awards and gifting agency, that provides handcrafted design solutions for forwarding thinking organisations and industries.
This team caters to 200+ clients including the likes of Adobe, Asian Paints, BCG, Capgemini, Linkedin, Kotak, Mondelez, Starbucks, Star TV & Tata Capital.
We are looking for a young, dynamic and enthusiastic professional to be a part of this team.
The role / responsibilities / requirement are detailed below:
Asst. Manager - Client Servicing & Business Development
- A multi-disciplinary role that's part Customer Relationship Management (25% perhaps), part sales (15%), part marketing (15%) and part Product Design & Development (15%). The balance 30% is left for you to define.
- You'll respond to a continuous stream of customer requirements ranging from awards & trophies to souvenirs & mementos to giveaways & merchandise.
- You'll work with design and product development teams to prototype and offer innovative solutions to clients in seemingly unreasonable timelines.
- Hands-on understanding of design, materials, printing, engraving, machining, manufacturing.
- You'll take charge of all operations and logistics to ensure committed timelines are adhered to.
- Liaising with in-house design team + operations team + vendors + logistic partners.
- You'll meet with clients (large enterprises) to pitch our solutions and ideas.
- You'll represent the organization at trade shows and events.
- You'll participate and oversee digital marketing initiatives such as social media updates, mailers, and advertising.
- 0-1 years of Experience (If you have more than 1 years of experience, please do not apply.)
- College degree or equivalent (BE, B.Tech, BBA & BMS graduates will be preferred)
- Independently motivated with a strong work ethic
- Excellent person-to-person, communication & written skills
- Strong spreadsheet and word processing skills.
- Strong computer and internet use skills.
- Team oriented personality.
This position is on site in our Mumbai office only. 6-day work week.
Job Type: Full-time