Productive and Learning More, process is so lengthy
1) Responsibility of the whole branch with 7 employees to handle the daily routine and expansion of business.
2) Adept in supervising all the Branch Operations, conducting regular inspections and taking all the possible measures for smooth & complaint free branch functioning.
3) Expert in analyzing all the reasons for non-collection, keeping a track of all the field executives’ activities to recover dues.
4) Demonstrated enriched knowledge base and core experience in Negotiation, Key Account Management, Sales Analysis and Performance Management.
5) Expert in mapping client’s requirements and providing them expert advisory services pertaining to selection of various financial products.
6) Possess accomplished qualifications in capturing market opportunities for accelerating product promotion activities and increasing revenues.
7) Abilities in synergizing operations to facilitate organizational growth, institution building to strengthen organization culture through involved and motivated leadership.
8) Presently, handling products like Housing Loan, Mortgage Loan, Personal Loan, Priority Sector advances including working capital- Cash Credit Limits, Term Loan, Machinery loan, SME, Retail Banking, Staff loans, Inland Guarantees, letter of credit, various MIS including quarterly closing returns, inspection/review of borrowers accounts. As opening of Savings Bank accounts, Current account, fixed deposit et
1. Portfolio Management –
• Identifying the existing / new customer who meet preferred product criteria & upgrade them under preferred program. Identifying customers through Large Transaction Reports (LTR) & GMs & VPs of all Cat A companies & CSRM salary a/c companies which meet program criteria & have future potential.
• Ensuring that optimal level of Income generating Product Group Holding (IPGH) is reached either by selling liability product to them or their family members to each Preferred group in a year.
• Regular contact is maintained to all portfolio customer & entire portfolio customer met in every quarter once. Customer interactions & profile changes are duly updated in CRM Next.
• Enhancing customer wallet size by ensuring customer makes us their primary bank. Knowing about where all the customer is currently banking & moving him to our bank.
• Also ensuring Customer Group Profitability is achieved by manage band 1 & 2 customer to move in band 3 & above.
• Attrition control to customer by cross selling sticky products like Demat, Bill Pay, Smart Pay, Advisory services like WAS (Wealth Advisory System) & ISA (Investment Service Account), FDs/ RDs etc. Also monitor large amount movement & a/c closer from the deposit a/c & ensure that customer does not attire.
2. Sales – Acquiring, Enhancing, Deepening & Retention
• Acquire new customers who meet product criteria & flag them on the system by referrals generated from existing customers or branch staff & per
It was a nice experience to work with HDFC Bank for almost One and Half years. Joined as Deputy Manager for Business Loans and Professional loans - Unsecured loan product. My days started as with a joint meeting with my team members to discuss on the activities what we had last day and to discuss the files which are in the system and on the projection for the day with Branch visits and other customer visits.
I strongly believe that the core of any successful business is customer service and downloaded the theme to the team members to follow on the basics to ensure the service. The success in the service to customers and to the team members helped me to mark the difference in total business growth of the product, the quality of the files sourced by the team members, the decreased delinquency and smooth co ordination with branches to increase the customer satisfaction to the existing liability customers.
I believe that the learning is a continuous process and we will learn different things in different ways from different organisation. What HDFC Bank helped me to learn to utilise the various base of the organisation's to cross sell other products to increase revenue with less CoA. We have utilised various base liability and other loan customers to sell Unsecured product which helped to increase customer satisfaction and to generate income with out much marketing exp.
A good co ordination with co workers will help to reduce friction and to make a good work atmosphere all t
ProsWill get highlighted easy, Accessibility rights to all applications in the system
During 6 months of my professional career in the Bank ,my primary duties were Executing Salary Accounting opening Promoting various banking produ
My responsibilities include :
As a Junior Sales Officer, I was responsible to ensure that all the documents for account opening formalities are completed by the customer in my presence.
To meet this objective as well as fulfill the Bank’s seriousness and importance to the process, my responsibilities included;
• To explain to the customer the various benefits of the products being distributed
• To help the customer to complete documents and identity of the customer
• To ensure strict adherence to know your customer (KYC) norms in all applications sourced.
• Meet the customer personally for collecting the IP cheque and the AOD. To ensure that the customer is met up with either at his place of work or at his residence ONLY.
• To ensure that all mandatory fields are entered properly.
• Keeping a list of acceptable documents required for AOD as a ready reference.
• Maintain a daily register to capture the forms sent to CPU with other required details for account set up.
• Reconcile the rejected forms from CPU with other required details for account set up.
• Reconcile the rejected forms from CPU on alternate days.
• Ensure that the photograph submitted for the ID Proof is clearly visible.it should match with the photo on the AOD
• Original identity and address proof documentation need to be personally seen, scrutinized and verified, and only then the original verified stamp is to be affixed.Further, a written confirmation “that the customer has signed the document in
* A typical day at work-
The typical day of my professional life at Bank when after joining of fifteen days one day in the evening after office hours asking me about the planning (Pipe line of sales) of next month: I had never given any kind of classroom training about the product and working procedure, I was just in learning phase, learning about product, customer attitude, doing sourcing at my own capabilities, so he suddenly takes Cluster head on conference call and he was also asking me about the next month sales pipe line, both were pushing me to achieve 1 cr. as the previous guy (having 5 yrs of exp. in same field) on my designation giving them.
Actually at that time the our Bank were celebrating "Maha-Month" and so that my Cluster head got the target of 15 cr. and my boss got the target of 4 cr. sales at that particular month.
so that was the most typical day as well as month for me although i had only achieved the 30 lac sales but it was really convincing and power boosting for me because I made it at my own esteem.
* what you learned-
I had learned lots of thing during this short tenure at Hdfc Bank, like how to source the target customers, how to take them in regular follow ups, how to convince the, how to convert a leads in sales, the portfolio management, client servicing, customer relationship, recovery, loan and mortgage procedure, banking working system, marketing, advertisement, how to promote and successfully establish your product as a brand in rural areas,
Prosgood brand, future scope.
Consno job satisfaction, less salary, sales burden
Productive but not upto the mark of MNC Banking work culture.
The working hours starts early morning with daily work place meeting followed by review of daily reports and business execution plan. Meeting various clients in the catchment basically HNI and Government officials.5 minute Mid-day review with sales staff over phone or personally. Checking scope for Business/Marketing and Branding activity in the catchment. Review of all new business sourced in and existing business in the branch. Review of CRM if any complaints resolving the same. Monitoring banking process being followed at the branch on daily basis. Review of all new business sourced under KYC and AML banking norms. In the evening checking of transactions done at the branch. Team meeting with entire staff discussion on Daily Sales Report and Achievement for the day. At the end of day need to report all sales figure and prospect business development to my Cluster and Circle Head. Apart from the same Weekly training and guidance to the branch and sales team. Fortnightly Audit of the Branch as per guidelines and submission of all audit and compliance reports to the corporate office. Monthly monitoring of Vendors payment and management at branch level.
Processing of Business and Retails loans.
Management at Corporate level doesn't have a proper vision at local level they are supportive but not upto the mark. Neither have proper HR policies.
Co-workers are friendly and supportive including immediate reporting authorities.
No proper co-ordination between different v
ProsMinimal Interest on Loans availed.
ConsNo proper support from different verticals of the bank. No proper HR policies.
Although a big name to be associated with it the banking sector, it give an altogether different professional work-experience while working for the organisation.
HDFC has least respect for the trainees and they move them in branches as and when they feel like. Also, since job-rotation is a part of any branch banking job, the management does it very-often hampering someone's learning. The attitude of mangers in branches is very UNPROFESSIONAL and they very often they scream at the traninees and humiliate them in front of customers. This leads to a very negative and poor work morale and to re-thinking of the decision to continue working in the organisation
Bank hardly cares about the basic induction process as well. You will find a 5 to 10 year old employee in the organisation telling you that he never even had a formal induction and got all his formalities done with the guidance of his seniors. I was surely lucky in this regard that I did request to attend a formal induction process along with my co-joinee and was granted the permission.
From an employee engagement perspective as well, there are no parties or get together or team-bonding excersises, hardly creating any positive energy for the employee.
Overall, not a very professional or employee-friendly organisation to work for. Rather look to work in a foreign bank with far better environment and professionalism.
Prosgood feel of a retail banking career with exposure to various tasks and processes
Conswork-life balance is bad, managers don't show the right professionalism and attitude, job rotation is very frequent, job location transfer is unpredictable as well.
• Primarily engaged as the Level 2 of onsite technical support for Private banking Application of HDFC bank for migration staging and testing with in customer environment.
• Liaise with users to collect the detailed business requirements and formulate plan on migrating the requirement to IT for development on application, also make enhancements to existing modules/programs from administrative side in the applications
• Handling as well monitoring Application Servers of these applications ensuring applications up and running and system ensuring proper execution and monitoring of routine operational tasks and events on daily basis
• Monitoring and tracking the issue using JIRA tool for the Project.
• Analysis of issues and resolving them by assisting the team member
• Extensive experience in troubleshooting the deployment and other application problems, packaging & deploying Software releases (patches), Service Packs.
• Analysis of reasons for long standing outstanding issues and coordinate with
vendor for their completion.
• Running application & database backup/ restoration process on servers as and when required.
• Responsible for patch deployment/bug fix implementation for FCPB (UAT/Production) and migration activity of servers as well start-stop service of Webblogic 10.1 for Netbanking application whenever required in case of garbage text/downtime, backend updation or deployment of release.
• Installed EARs, WARs and configured application.Respo
Recruiting, leading, monitoring the performance of team members & imparting necessary training to ensure efficiency in operations and meeting of indiv
Formulating long term/short term field plans including budgets as per the need of the market and product to enhance operations in coordination with the macro plans of organization and the industry trends.
Mapping principle villages to make clusters and conducting field campaigns in those potential villages to get the maximum results.
Servicing the existing clients and cross-selling bank products to them.
Managing HNI relationships & maximizing revenue for the bank by selling Insurance, Mutual Funds & Deposits
Business Development/ Sales & Marketing
Setting up and managing the complete business operations with a view to achieve business objectives and ensure top line and bottom line profitability.
Designing & implementing market activities for enhancing brand visibility & organising various publicity campaigns for creating product awareness.
Conducting Hni meeting, identifying the target segments and having relationship with HNI customers cross selling of financial products, third party insurance.
Identifying and networking with financially strong and reliable dealers/channel partners, resulting in deeper market penetration and reach.
Developing and expanding the distribution channel through the network to enhance product reach and achieve business targets.
Identifying NCF for Insurance selling, training them with through product knowledge.
• Part of Helpdesk Team at HDFC Bank ltd. We are a group of 20 members looking at IT Related problems in AP Region. In AP there are around 182 branches and mainly performing activities like Attending Hardware, Software & Network Related calls, trouble shooting of Software and applications used by the customer in domain
• Managing all the Application and Messaging servers in all the branches of the HDFC in the state. Working at FM service Desk supporting all the IT needs of all HDFC bank Ltd throughout Andhra Pradesh.
• Managing all the Links and from Hub to all the branches of the HDFC in the state.
• Managing Asset database maintenance and updating the various asset details with configuration and initiating IMAC in coordination with the asset and central teams.
• Coordinate with vendor for the various software & hardware issues for the speedy resolution in solving the problems.
• Coordinating with the central teams and regional respective teams for patch updating, software & hardware up gradation etc...
• Coordinated with operating system support personnel to install various bank software installation/support, Client PC configuration, and other application setups.
• Effectively handling calls from remote locations using LYNC.
• Configured and upgraded lotus notes client configuration for various Client PC`s.
• Performed network hardware installation and support for various client platforms.
• Monthly branch visits and handling the branches individually.
Questions And Answers about HDFC Bank
If you were to leave HDFC Bank, what would be the reason?
Asked 19 Mar 2017
When customer not satisfied my own service
Senior staff not cooperative
Answered 26 Jun 2020
Credit card excutive from patna branch misbehavior and resposiblity.
Answered 24 Mar 2020
What is interview process like at HDFC Bank?
Asked 4 Mar 2017
Easy process like at interview
Answered 29 Mar 2022
Hdfc bank is very good bank and hr are very smart and intelligence and fast work for bank
Answered 2 Feb 2021
Asked 12 Apr 2017
Nice atmosphere is nice service's
Answered 26 May 2021
No professionalism at all.ppl are fighting with each other like slum areas ppl.somtime abusing each other.branches are worst to work.late working hours unnecessary sitting late.pol are resigning within 4-5 months.hdfc name is brand but inside hdfc what is happening is different.not good for growth.systems are very very slow.using outdated system