Overall Reviews at Indian Army
Director of Recruiting | Alwar, Rajasthan | 20 Dec 2019
Challenging and adventurous
Amazing career for a gentleman and values to carry lifelong. All round development, sports and adventure activities in plenty. Serve the nation selflessly and with utmost integrity
Commissioned Officer | India | 17 Mar 2020
That was a great Experience. Above all I say that dedicate your best with full of Loyality. Do your duty with an extra ordinary way towards our Nation. Which will be count as a strongest power to built our Nation .
Office Administrator | India | 21 Sep 2020
Administrative work management office
I have joined in the Indian Army for the year Feb 1989 near about my age was 17 years that time. I am very happy that time, during on service I am also more very happy and currently I have retired from Indian Army and I have more more very happy, world is very hungry for money and money. Regularly fighting each other for job. A large number of vacancies are empty but govt do not filling vac. This times a large number of educated persons are suffering due to non available of job.
Hospital Service Technician | Jammu, Jammu and Kashmir | 22 Nov 2019
Its an excellent govt organisation which gives life time financial security and great satisfaction being served for country.
As it is a very tough job away from home, friends and relatives. It has totaly different culture and working condition but still it is a realy honoured to serve for your country. Beside Serving for your country it gives u great value for your dedication, sacrifice and hard work.
Accounting Clerk | Alwal, Hyderabad, Telangana | 22 Feb 2020
I am best responsible for my duty and manage manpower handling store
Best performance in official work
Supervisor In field
Fully responsible for my tasking work and duty
Security Officer | Madhya Pradesh | 29 Aug 2019
I doing best service in my life with Indian army as solder and I proud I give my best in army service
I hope I am give my best whan I join new job with new segament and new life targets I think everyone should follow this amazing job starting 5 year and Meet new people and enjoy
Engineer | Bengaluru, Karnataka | 7 Feb 2020
Feel proud of our nation
It is very disciplined and hard working. Travelling during is difficult for individual and with families from long distance postings. Getting good salaries now these days.
ProsFood should be hygienic
ConsAlert for any duty by 24/7
Laboratory Technician | Pune, Maharashtra | 18 Feb 2015
Job in Army hospitals are very challenging. Apart from serving nation, we get chance to serve humanity also.
-Our daily routine starts with morning physical exercises (PT).
- While serving in Army Medical Corps, I got knowledge and experience in Nursing profession, Laboratory technology, theoretical knowledge of Anatomy and physiology, haematology, microbiology, pathology, biochemistry, blood-banking, first-aid, hygiene and sanitation, hospital waste management.
- In 30 years of army service, I got vast practical knowledge and experience of event management, inventory management, man management, security management, healthcare management, laboratory management. We in army are deployed to handle any natural or man made disaster at very short notice. We are always trained and equipped to handle these situations. J & K flood crisis, Kedarnath crisis are some of the examples.
- We, in army live like a unite family members. Co- workers are very cooperative and dedicated.
- The hardest part of the army medical job is strict regimentation and military discipline. We have to provide services round the clock. Duty first is our motto.
- In army career I enjoyed the service. I got a chance to serve in whole India.I joined army as a soldier which is the lowest ladder and reached up to the rank of junior commissioned officer. While joining army my educations qualification was intermediate. Due to facilities provided in organisation, I did BA, MA and MBA while serving in army.
ProsFree ration, free accommodation, free travel in AC/ travel by air, free club facilities, free education for children, free medical facilities for self and family, great change to enhance career, happy and healthy life.
Cons24 hours on duty, no place for personal emotions, away from home, serving in remote/ hard areas.
Establishment Officer and Shopping Mall Officer | Chandigarh, Chandigarh | 5 Jul 2019
Indian Army : A very reputed force with a history of producing Great Leaders
As a young Officer there is lot of funn,Sports and adventures.There is continue learning process in the Army through various Courses of Instructions.Your life is a very disciplined life and as you grow in service you become more responsible and mature.Great honour to serve the Nation for 30 years. There been lots of up and down in Career which is I believe common to all services. Good pay and Respect though at a very high degree of Risk.Great learning specially on group leadership and leading teams from the front in the face of Enemy/adverseries.Overall I will say Great Service.
ProsFamily Stability is not there which adversely effect the studies and Career of Children.
ConsService Headquarters should look into good family accomodation and education Facilities.
Retired from Indian Army as Stores Head Technical | Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh | 6 Jan 2015
Indian army does not require any introduction. I worked there for 20 years in various capacities. At the time of retirement, i was working as Stores head technical and was responsible for keeping records for stores. Then i worked as supervisor on contract in various entities in Lucknow.
I want a job either as stores in-charge or security supervisor.