• Undertake Psychotherapy of OPD & IPD patients. Perform Psychological Assessment, Pre/ post operation Counseling, Life Style Management.
• Conduct workshops, Psychometric testing with tools - MISIC, NIMHANS SLD Battery, 16 PF, MBTI, EPQ(R), IQ and EQ etc.
• Conducting psycho-educational assessments to determine patient’s need and makes recommendations regarding eligibility for programs. Interprets information from current and prior observations, assessments, and records.
• Assessing a client's needs, abilities or behavior using a variety of methods, including psychometric tests, interviews and direct observation of behavior.
• Working as part of a multidisciplinary team alongside doctors, nurses, social workers, education professionals, health visitors, school health nurses, occupational therapists and physiotherapists.
• Devising and monitoring appropriate programs of treatment, including therapy, counseling or advice, in collaboration with colleagues.
• Offering therapy for difficulties relating to anxiety, depression, addictions, social and interpersonal problems, challenging behavior and, increasingly, a range of more difficult problems.
• Rehabilitating long-stay patients into the community, developing and evaluating service provision.
• Providing consultation to other professions, encouraging a psychological approach in their work.
• Developing and supervising high-quality assessment and therapeutic work by colleagues in multidisciplinary teams.
Well my typical day begins from my uniform room then to change room.After wearing my scrub uniform I report to my Nursing Superintendent's Office to mark my attendance.Then I come back to OT and take the hand over from the night duty staff.Thereafter,I check the inventory of my OT and prepare for the procedure as per the surgery list.I and my colleague in Cardiac OT work as a team and divide the works for a faster and better access.If the planned surgery goes different with a prolonged time,we switch over our roles.Once the surgery is through my co-worker takes the initiative to wash and pack the instrument sets and send it for further process.If any specimen is taken,after proper labelling I show them to the patient's bystander and dispatch it to lab.After all this I make it a point to visit my patient to check for the surgical dressings and drains if present.Thereafter,I with all my colleague discuss about the case if any different or interesting step had been taken.
However,the hardest part in the whole senario is the shortage of manpower in my department which delays the smooth function.Manytimes there would be no one in the second or third shift to make us relieve.Thus the result is utmost fatigue.Still I enjoy the most part by work,eat and visit for a cup of coffee together with the whole team.
I learned many things and could enhanse myself to a new level during my stay in the organization.
I will be hearty thank full to this institution.
I learn a lot at here.... I know how to with the patients and their problems.. Which types of deases are patients suffering....
Max healthcare is such a career growth in my life.. It gave me lots of knowledge about the healthcare and the different types of patients with their several deases... Got the lots of knowledge in Emergency... There are lits of different types of billing for different types of cases... I did also patients admission .. There are also different types of panels With corporate and govt. EWS panels... I do OPD also where we do Billing of Dr. Consultation and all investigation Billing which is prescribed by internal and external Doctors... So basically I learn a lot at here.. Or I'm doing very good at here.. But here is an issue that night shifts and rotational shifts.. So i preferred a fix time job and yes No Night Shift
ProsNo.. It's paid
Trainee "Medical administration" | Saket, Delhi | 18 Jan 2013
Productive and Satisfactory work place for Employees
During my Internship I gained a good exposure and detailed knowledge of operation of various departments of the organization:
1. In IPD – 3rd Floor, East Block- learned administrative work
2. Accident and Emergency Department - learned bed management
3. Out Patient Department- learned how to handle new customer
4. Report Counter – learned supervision, analytical, planning and implemental ability
5. Coordinate 5 IPD Floors - learned effective communication and timely closer of issues
6. Corporate Desk – I worked as an executive in-charge, Institution& corporate – learned how to facilitate operations for corporate clients and how to Satisfy customer needs
Orchestrating the entire operations and coordinating activities of a facility management department covering all aspects like registration, OPD & IPD billing, TPA processing etc.
Maintain and contribute cordial inter and intra team relations.
Authorize and supervised all billing transactions within the prerogatives (Cash & Corporate Credit Billing).
Management provides excellent working and learning environment for freshers.
Colleagues and Seniors support was the most enjoyable part of job.
Long hours and overload work with inadequate renumeration was the hardest part of job.
Joined Max Healthcare as a Fresher in Accounts.
Get to learn under pressure and guidance of the seniors
Looking after account payable bills related to civil, electrical, hvac and operational bills of hospital.
Inter Branch and Bank reconciliation
preparing schedule in qtr/ financial closing for audit purpose
The most enjoyable part of the job is that the company has given me the opportunity to take my task independently
The hardest part was when I was joined the company as fresher.
learned a lot under the guidance of superior and co workers.
ProsFree Lunch & Travels
ConsLong working hour because of Less Manpower but enjoyed and learned
IPD & OPD Management:
Involved in ward round, meeting & case conferences.
Working with respiratory, orthopaedic, acute neurological & multi-pathology patients.
Involved in a patients pre-admission and follow-up care.
Evaluating, planning and delivering care plans in response to complex needs.
Reporting all complaints/incidents to senior managers & documenting them.
Ensuring that equipment used in carrying out physiotherapy duties is safe.
Organising & prioritising own workload & delegating responsibilities accordingly.
Providing high standard of Physiotherapy service to patients.
the environment in the hospital was healthy and friendly. the co workers had a sense of understanding and made me feel comfortable sooner the day i joined
the management there is amazing
the hardest and the enjoyable part of working in the hospital was to meet new people and there diseases and came to know about many of the new diseases
its good to know how people come from different different places with different different diseases u get knowledge about new cultures restrictions ways of curing disease
it was lovely to handle so much pressure
As a para Medical staff we should be always ready to attend emergency procedure , Second saves life.
Once we had to work 19 hours contineously , because on the other day one after ane SAH Patient got admitted.
Always Keep patience
When many procedure in Lab we should arrange materials for the procedure before starting the procedure
Good understanding with co -workers
when we feel unsafe at work place
Very good team work lead the most enjoyable part of the job at work place.
ProsWe use to have tea / coffee togather
ConsWhen procedure go prolonged in such situation we take break in rotation
Working in Max healthcare at every location you feel working at home kind of. People are supportive and helpful.
They provide one month long training for the staff and in a month trainee is pass with excellant knowledge of healthcare.
And even HR also provide short training’s to the staff time to time to update their eomplyee skills and knowledge. Which u like the most and by this employee grows and learn more and more.
ProsFree snacks on events and meetings, seminars and on holidays with proper celebration
ConsThey provide short breaks
Questions And Answers about Max Healthcare
How are the working hours at Max Healthcare?
Asked 31 May 2017
After joining the max hospital as a staff nurse fresher we can take leave after 1 month for 1 week
Answered 9 May 2018
Min 8 to 9 hrs daily emrgncy 10 hrs
Answered 4 Nov 2017
How should you prepare for an interview at Max Healthcare?
Asked 25 May 2017
Answered 18 Mar 2018
I m prepare my interview with my communication skills dressing sense and my intelligence
Answered 4 Nov 2017
How is feedback from management delivered at Max Healthcare?
Asked 16 Jan 2023
Answered 22 May 2023
Answered 25 Jan 2023
How often do you get a raise at Max Healthcare?
Asked 26 Nov 2022
Answered 29 May 2023
Once in a year
Answered 14 Feb 2023
How long do you have to work at Max Healthcare before you can go on maternity leave?