Overall Reviews at Paytm
Productive and Encouraging
• PAYTM is an online e commerce business established in India.
• Handles all the sales and marketing executive’s recruitment for PAYTM.
• Explains the PAYTM policies and working ethics to the employers.
• Respond to employee questions during the entrance and exit interview processes.
• Generate employee tracking reports on daily, weekly and monthly.
• Designs new employee schedules, department phones and sent them via e-mails.
• Interacts with client about the new business developments and requirements.
• Scheduling interviews and follow-up short listed and selected candidates through interviews and collecting all the required documents and to ensure of joining of candidates,
• Handles employer’s payroll and finance related queries.
• Conducts weekly connect with employers for a team lunch and activities to encourage and motivate them to work hard and smart.
• Understanding the client requirements and searching for qualified candidate from Web based portal, references, networking etc.
• Microsoft office (MS-Word, MS-PowerPoint, MS-Excel)
• Operating systems: Windows, Windows 7, Windows 8.
• Good communication skills
Pros6th day allowance
Conssame type of work, No Medical facilitates for employees
Paytm is the best online transaction company..
I Joined paytm in December, 2016 and left the organization in June 2018. I started at Oil and Gas domain and was there for 1 month. I had amazing one month learned about oil and gas sector, made a few friends, also attended paytm annual day twice 2017 and 2018 Jan. Randhawa live watching was fun. Just after 1 month of working in Oil and Gas domain I was transferred to Seller Verification depar... read more
Honestly being transferred from top department in one month Oil and Gas to another without a legitimate reason was not cool. Too much politics, difficult to approach managers even if you do they will leave decision making in the hands of team leaders. It recruits everyone even non degree holders can join as contractual employees which is cool but for employees working as onroll and educated the... read more
It's was very hectic for me, pressure to work from home even after becoming a permanent onroll employee made things tough. But job security is there the only positive.
Ok kind of organization
- Create fresh sales everyday with a predetermined target
- Relationship building, team building and team management along with various sales associated skills were developed with the job.
- Management was supportive in the beginning but as the manager changed things started to fall apart within the office.
- Pure sales was the kind of job i dealt with. Employee suggestions were considered in the beginning whereas it was not at all a question for the management after the manager changed.
- Hardest part was during the last few months i worked with that company the market was dull as it was almost over for the kind of product we dealt with but the targets were rising day by day without any problems.
- Most enjoyable time was during the months of September to January where our manager was a bit supportive and friendly.
ConsNo reimbursements were provided even though agreed to provide
Overall bad experience
- People join and leave within short span therefore no proper processes are set
- A person is loaded with so much work and sometimes poked on weekends as well
- No work life balance
- A lot depends on your team and your manager but that can only help you so much. Mostly everyone is struggling with the work culture at Paytm.
- I did not stay for long but have heard that increments do not happen for even 2 years straight.
- The company should really think about their employees' well-being, it's almost toxic.
- No line drawn between personal and professional life. You will be added to so many whatsapp groups and tagged in messages throughout the day and evening, you will not know when to do your work and when to respond to messages.
ProsYou will learn provided you have a good manager
ConsSpecified so many
Good work-life balance
I worked at Paytm full-time
I learnt how to deal with customer and seller while working in E-commerce
Great experience Nice work culture
Management should have a proper vision
Advice to Management:-Value your employees
You may find huge difference among salaries of employees having same designation. they offer as low as 4 lpa to freshers.
Work Life balance is good, Company is growing in good direction, CEO is very responsive and has very strong business fundamentals owing to his industry experience and ability to forge strong partnerships and capture white spaces
ProsWork Life balance is good Company is growing in good direction
ConsYou may find huge difference among salaries of employees having same designation
Passionate Work Culture and Product Yielding Environment
Paytm is a good place to work in, people around are friendly and helpful, management is transparent and supportive and most of the co-workers are passionate about their work and that creates it a beautiful, challenging and a high paced aura around you.
It motivates you to work and compete with the universe.
Infrastructure and local are also very good and hence keep you up all the time. Working culture is very good and you have things to your reach in difficult times and hence make it a super strong in terms of everything.
In short, working & learning goes in parallel here and upcoming new things keeps up your spirit to work and deliver !
Aggressive and fun place
typical day at work is cold calling setting meetings coordinating with the operations team .
Acquired Retail Merchants in domain of Healthcare, Travel and Market Place to integrate Paytm Payment Gateway & Wallet.
Collectively work towards increasing the GMV and transactions through Paytm wallet.
End to end sales conversion.
Strategize marketing activities and promotions to increase the brand visibility and Maximizing transactions and revenue.
To drive adaptability of Paytm's Payment Gateway and Wallet across PAN India.
Training and development to felicitate adaptability of Paytm Wallet on Merchant Platform
Consvolatile in nature
Productive and Great learning experience for freshers
I have worked as a trainee in the Noida office. Paytm is the best place for freshers to learn. I was made to work on different verticals which gave me a complete understanding and great experience which my batch mates might not have got just getting print and makings mundane reports (yeah many are actually doing just that). At trainee level also I felt that I was given the power to make my own decisions and choices (in a certain capacity of course) with a view that even if a mistake is made, learn and move on.
ProsGreat work culture and supporive seniors
ConsI had a great experience working at PAYTM
little walk through current organisation
I am currently working with Paytm-marketplace as an associate operations in OMT -Complaints and i have been part of this organisation for 19 months.I have learnt a great deal during my time in this organisation but i now feel as though i am ready to learn a different area of the business.
I am very enthusiastic and self motivated worker who strives to achieve the very best.I am organised and thorough in my work and am now seeking a new challenge to keep me on my toes and keep my skills up to date.
Prosroutine trips, friendly and supported envirement
Just a brand name
I joined Paytm through campus placements as Team Lead in Business Development. Before joining I was very excited but when I actually started working there then I realised it's not what anyone would expect out of a company with such a big brand. But I consider it happens everywhere in sales and BD dept. HR policies are worst. The company is decieving in terms of HR policies. culture is also
ProsOn time salary
ConsThere are many. Work Culture is not there, work ethic is not there. Upper management plays with you like a ball. Work politics. HR policies