Edge SIGHT Monitoring Tool Introduction.
Monitoring SCOM and creating tickets for critical alerts.
Daily Farm Health check.
Maintaining and Performing Daily Health Check as per check list.
Printer access in Citrix applications.
Hosted application granting permissions (Enable/Disable).
Troubleshooting User issues related to Launching Citrix applications (Receiver, other issues).
SCOM monitoring for Citrix servers and services.
Troubleshooting printing issues.
Troubleshooting hosted Citrix applications - Citrix related.
Troubleshooting hosted Citrix applications - Application related.
Coordinating with Application team for resolved Application related issues.
Collecting information basic info related to New Application hosting request.
Citrix related AD group creation/modification.
Manage the Citrix environment (Publishing, installing, maintain the hosted apps).
Perform basic server maintenance and operational procedures (IMA and other services).
Weekly Citrix server reboots monitoring.
Reporting Weekly server reboot status.
System administration skills on Win 200x servers.
Citrix Client Installation / Troubleshooting / Uninstallation.
Usage of remote connectivity tools like Terminal Services, Go To Assist, VNC
Manage and troubleshoot issues related to Citrix user profiles and data.
Troubleshooting of Wyse Terminal Service licensing.
Addressing high severity issues and service outages w.r.t to Citrix.
A Wonderful Working Place with Premium Work-Life Balance!
The Sharda / Annexe buildings of TechM provide a wonderful work environment all days of week in season in Pune. I worked in both the Sharda and the Annexe buildings of TechM. Both of these two buildings contain a combined workforce of about 8,000+ employees!
1. A typical day at work: 10am to 7pm (Flexible work hours, can come home for lunch if you live in the Kothrud/Karvenagar/ Peth area).
2. I got to learn a lot from all the training tutorials, and different internal exams. TechM really cares about upgrading its employees knowledge. Also, they inform about many IJPs(Internal Job Postings) as well.
3. The management is very transparent. They have an easygoing attitude.
4. Workplace culture for Non-Billable employees is more relaxed than the ODCs (Offshore Development Centers). ODCs have their own carrom boards, TVs, Diwali/Christmas Decorations, etc. Non-billable employees have a lot of activities too on the floor like Traditional Dress, Secret Santa, etc.
5. In the Annexe building parking, they organize many social events like inviting Guest NGO Speakers, putting Flea Market Sales and Exhibitions during Diwali and Christmas times (seasonal).
6. In the cafeteria, they broadcast famous award-winning movies too!
7. There was no hard part with working with TechM. One thing that comes to mind is that they don't have large yearly appraisals. The raise/hike percentage is low.
8. The most enjoyable part of working @TechM (Sharda/Annexe buildings i.e. Nal Stop Location)
I worked with TechM for 3.8 years before quitting. The company is like a sine wave. Some experience its up's and some its downs. Training phase is great. The way they put u into project without considering your training score sucks. After u get into a project the quality of work totally varies from project to project.
I was lucky that I got a good enough testing project and great leads and managers. But I've had friends who complain about the same.
Also the hikes and increments, they overall suck. But again 10-20% employees get what they deserve or maybe more.
So I'd say if u looking to join it, go ahead. Work for 2 years and if u aren't happy, move over to better options. It's a good launchpad if ur luck is good :)
29.8k Views ·
Your feedback is private.
Is this answer still relevant and up to date?
I joined as a fresher, I was relocated twice in one complete year, they were not able to bring any projects which matched my skill set and finally asked me to put down my papers. HR’s phone call goes this way.
HR: Am I speaking to X?
HR: My name is Y, I am calling from Tech Mahindra’s HR team. This call is regarding your exit procedure. As you are aware that your business wait has exceeded maximum days. And you have to leave the organization. If you put down your papers now by 12 Noon(She called me at 10:30Am) we will treat it as a normal exit and your last working is tomorrow.
Me: Ok, But I am in journey and I don’t have access to internet. More o
Career and self development with Tech Mahindra Ltd
Irrespective of one or two particular days for a meeting, usually you will find me during morning hours, taking the client calls, updating the status and gathering any changes or enhancements regarding a project. Then I start working on the requirements, interacting with the end clients and global teams, answering & updating my task status. My role involves to manage ETL related stuff as we had 2 resources(me, one among them) for ETL/BI.
Its very hard to pin point that I have learnt so and so things. Because I was a Bachelor's student and this was my first job, I got the exposure to the IT world. As in before I did not know what the Work ethics are. Here in Tech Mahindra Ltd, I not only learnt the technology but learnt how one needs to be a part of a team, how to communicate to people, how to handle the situations when you get stuck in any task, cross training yourself and learning new technologies if the project demands, what a process is and what procedures are, the standards, preserve healthy work environment and all those basics, work ethics required as a part of a IT industry.
As soon as I reach office, usually will spend about 15-20 minutes going through my mails and will write to-do list and prioritize the things. So it did not seem things complicated. For me, organizing things was not an option, it was mandatory.
I worked in the same team for 3 years. Its not possible to distinguish from one team to the other, yet I would say, had an opportunity to work wi
ProsGood training on technologies for a better career kickstart
Secured enterprise information by determining security requirements; planning, implementing, and testing security systems; preparing security standards, policies, and procedures; mentoring team members;
Enhances security team accomplishments and competence by planning delivery of solutions;
Validation of security risks based on FFIEC guidelines;
Determine security requirements by evaluating business strategies and requirements. Regular monitoring and ensuring compliance to standards, policies, and procedures;
Conducting system security & vulnerability analysis and risk assessments;
Ensuring that Org-level Infosec standards alongwith client-specific Infosec standard is well established and adhered in the group;
Conducting incident response analyses; Developing and conducting security awareness programs;
Identifying security gaps; Evaluating and implementing enhancements;
Prepares system security reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing data and trends;
Enablement & management of Data Loss Prevention solution for a BFSI client to prevent data getting lost in-use, in-motion and at-rest;
Developed an enterprise risk management tool to assess security, business continuity and other operational risks to the company. Partnered with Risk management and Operations to assess site risk and develop mitigation strategies to reduce business interruption risks;
Reduced Compliance departmental budget (20%) by proper planning & utilizing resources w
Productive and fun work place with frequent fun events or programmes for team building as well as entertainment
A typical day starts with the long distance travel to the office destination due to traffic. However the office amibience is quite calming and relaxing with facility for free coffe or tea to boost up the lost energy due travel. Work starts with filling up the online attendance and then scanning through the mail box to check any important emails and then running through the agenda for the day.
Ensure to be well prepared for the day before it starts, that is plan your agenda with giving importance to all the activities set for the day. If any meeting scheduled ensure that we are well prepared and has all the necessary topics noted to be presented for the meeting. Manage time well so that we are not in short or need to rush through the tasks which then leads to unnecessary error. These are few points which have been learnt. Another important thing was to utilize the spare time available for attending online trainings which has been provided by the company.
Well organized management though due to the hectic schedule it do happens sometimes that managers unable to give proper attention to all associates or for their day to day activities. However in a way it is also good as this makes the team member complete responsible and they take self accountability for the task performed which showcases their case ownership attitue and team player ability.
Motivating and Co-operative colleagues, though sometimes competitive nature arises which is indeed for good. That keeps the race going
ProsFree of speech, No restriction to internet, Fun activities
Looking For CMM Programmer Job In Any Location Other Than India.
• 6+ years of experience in creating critical CNC part measurement programs (Offline) by using different versions of CMM software (Mostly PCDMIS) on customer components as per their requirement with minimum cycle time.
• Responsible for fixturing and clamping of different type of Aerospace components using Catia V5.
• Vast experience in PC DMIS Inspection Planner.
• Executing CMM programming, SPC, Documentation of Inspection procedures.
• Understanding customers strategy and implementing the same while executing the projects.
• Planning training programs and training the associates to make a cross functional team, improving communication skills and organizing team meetings.
• Helping SO (Service offerings) team by creation and demonstration of technical and business development presentations in front of the customers.
• Maintaining quality documents as per QMS, creating and supporting the team members in project estimation guide lines, estimation templates, Defect Tracking systems, signoff documents.
• Demonstrated good interactions with the customer and the experts in CMM programming which gave the clear vision in understanding the variations between the Virtual and the real environments & enhancing the programming skills.
• Have the excellent skill in conventional & non conventional inspection methods.
• Sound knowledge in applying & evaluation of GD&T.
• Good knowledge on ASME Y14.5 GD&T Standards.
• Proficient in evaluating the critic
An MBA with 3 years of experience in Procurement (SAP-MM) Implementation, Support.
Currently working with M/s. Tech Mahindra Limited, Hyderabad as SAP Controller (Client- Cambridge
University Press) - SAP MM, PS & BO.
Previously worked with M/s. Versant online solutions, Hyderabad as Business Transaction Associate
SAP BO, MM, & M/s. Cognizant tech solutions, Hyderabad as Support Associate SAP BO, BI, and MM.
Equipped with the knowledge of Vendor Management, MM Module in SAP & ERP, SAP Data management.
Complete Knowledge on procure pay(P2P) process
Strong Experience in the domain areas like SAP-MM, PS, BO, BI.
Customizing in SAP IMG in the case of new business requirements.
Experience in working Procure to Pay, (PR, RFQ, PO, Outline Agreements, Info Records)
Member of Post Go-Live production support team helping users creating remedy tickets, monitoring
and resolving issues in the area of Materials Management.
Defining functional specifications as per client requirements.
Coordinate with Onsite & Offshore consultant in resolving issues and for ensuring timing and
quality of deliverables.
Documented all required information to keep track and progress of the project.
Master Data Management for Material and Vendor Master.
Provide Support for the Production System and respond to problems logged in the Problem Tracking
Carried out configuration and changes according to the requirement.
Handling Tickets & Tasks and responsible for closing the same wit
Corporate environment, excellent exposure, highly qualified management and good CSR
1) Usual day starts at 9 am with team meeting, followed by urgent e-mail or actions closure. Afternoon, more often dedicated to meetings with clients/partners at Tech Mahindra campus itself. Sometimes followed by team lunch. Late afternoon is generally dedicated to internal senior holders, managing escalations. Evenings are dedicated to closing action items for the day, reviewing, scheduling calls or actions for next day. Day usually ends at 7 pm.
2) I learned: pipeline tracking, managing partner operations, world wide partner portals, managing large accounts from telecom business perspective like Oracle. Achieving annual business targets. Contributing in company's mission as a whole.
Business/Sales/Commercial operations, marketing via PR, newsletters, blogs etc, designing/framing strategies for sustainable market growth.
3) Management was excellent. Managed CTO office including admin and strategic initiatives. Managed global alliance operations, partner management program etc. Key account management - Oracle (Telecom Business and not enterprise business)
4) Co-workers were extremely supportive and encouraging.
5) To change tasks/responsibility hats on the go. Multitasking, but flared well. With laureate certificates for two alternate quarters in the year of 2012-13 by CTO of Tech Mahindra Ltd.
6) To learn something new everyday. Gave me an opportunity to proliferate myself further. And off course CSR activities; which helped in reducing gap between seniors
ProsTeam lunch / dinner very often, business visits to five star hotels, corporate culture
• AIX servers:- Remote administration of Solaris/AIX servers at AT&T Data Center / Lab
• Production support for more than 4000 AIX and 1500 Solaris servers.
• Working on daily Trouble Tickets, Change management
• AIX servers :- Administration, Os migration from AIX5.3 to AIX 6.2 Server, ML/TL upgrdation.Also installation of particular fileset,System firmware upgrade, Powerpath and ODM upgrade, Fibre card microcode upgrade
• File system, logical volume (LVM) planning and configuration, User Management - Creating, maintaining, and removing users and groups.
• Scheduling jobs using crontab NIM server operation like mksysb restore and spot and lpp resource creation.
• Resolving all levels of OS related issues, Veritas Volume manager and verities Cluster HACMP related issues with a minimum impact on the availability of the servers
• Solaris servers-: Upgradation of Solaris 9 to Solaris 10 using Solaris live upgrade feature
• OS patch and firmware deployment on the server in compliance with the audit requirements using Live Upgrade feature in Solaris, Troubleshooting network related issues.
• Configuration of Solaris volume manager for boot disk and other file system.
• Veritas Volume Manager Installation and configuration. Troubleshooting Vxvm related problems.
• Disk group creation and resizing, Creating, Resizing, Restarting, Recovering, and Removing the Volumes, Encapsulation of boot disk under veritas volume manager.
• Service group and resource configuration and maintenance
Absolute worst company I've ever had the displeasure of working for.
Absolute worst company I've ever had the displeasure of working for. Tech M has been in Riverview for since June, 2018 and they still cannot pay people correctly. To this very day, literally, to this very day, people are screwed out of their pay cheques. Some people are paid two hours out of an 80 work week. Others are paid for 40 hours. Some people have been paid $100 for an 80 hour work period. The useless HR calls these situations "unfortunate" and "a technical glitch." Thing is, these technical glitches have been happening since day one. That's more than a year and a half of garbage like this. Other issues of pay include the company changing the pay dates so that they were pushed back by two day. Guess when this was communicated to staff....four days. Four days to contact their bank, insurance, car payment, etc. Four days. And the company sees absolutely nothing wrong with it. Another instance of abuse is when they don't pay their employees correctly, or at all, they will offer to advance the employee the money they're short on their pay cheque but when the next payday comes around, they will take that amount off the employee's cheque because, as they see it, the employee has to pay back the money they were advanced. Umm, hello.....IT'S THEIR MONEY! What do you mean they have to pay it back? There are many more examples I could go into, but suffice it to say, they are literally the worst company I've EVER worked for. Their HR staff could not care less about the workers. T
My role was a technical support role for a broadband provider.
During the initial training you feel well looked after and everyone is extremely friendly. The training gives you insight into how broadband works, helping you handle and manage calls.
The company has three buildings on the quays and the two I worked in were attractive with good facilities.
Great managers who were happy to help whenever I had an issue.
The training while relevant to broadband did not teach us how to do the job. There was little training on systems and the first few days of calls were difficult while learning to navigate systems.
However, this is when the job was probably most interesting. After a few weeks of call handling and navigating the systems the role started to get very repetitive and mind numbing. The sense of challenge was lost, especially as the main system tells you what questions to ask the customer and from these answers gives you the solution to fix the issue. You don't actually have to work anything out, as the systems tells you the issue and the solution. This is great when first learning the role but soon becomes frustrating, as you are not able to deviate from this system without manager permission. This is where I think most agents loose motivation as the job becomes a monotonous task. You are simply going through the motions and most energy is spent trying to calm a customer down.
Also, the main system that provides you with the questions to ask is very lo
I worked here for quite a while. When I first started the job everyone was welcoming and it felt like a team environment. After a couple of months the place feel apart from managers not assisting agents, to lack of job security as warnings were issued over small incidents and disharmony among staff as rosters were never produced until a week in advance so you couldn’t make long term plans with loved ones. The work force at this company are very nice people but certain team leaders are bringing the company down. I wouldn’t recommend this company to my friends and family and if you decide to work here I wouldn’t advise staying long term.
Nice work force
Buy employees food once a month
Will be run by Tesco soon enough so hopefully more changes will be made.
Very nice training staff whom try their best to give you knowledge on Tesco mobile
Monthly competitions to win Tesco vouchers
Hard to progress
No job security
Very slow systems that crash frequently
No empathy for staff when they have a difficult calls
Timetable aren’t planned in advance
Staff turn over is high as poorly run
Certain Team leaders avoid helping you
HR isn’t existent in the company .
Doesn’t reward long serving employees as anybody can get the fired.
Doesn’t grant benefits to employees apart from Christmas when they issue one for all cards.
Doesn’t care about the mental health of employees as they care about the stats.
Job is dependent on attendance if your sick more tha
Questions And Answers about Tech Mahindra
How are the working hours at Tech Mahindra?
Asked 27 Feb 2017
9"hrs in a day the schedule is flexible and can adjusted
Answered 8 Feb 2021
No problem timing is good
Answered 14 Aug 2020
Does Tech Mahindra require background check? What kind of background check does Tech Mahindra do and how long does Tech Mahindra take to complete a background check?
Asked 8 Mar 2017
It takes 2 weeks. After joining Tech M you can see the status of background check
Answered 16 Sept 2019
Yes. It takes 2 weeks. After joining Tech M you can see the status of background check.
Answered 15 May 2019
What is interview process like at Tech Mahindra?
Asked 2 Mar 2017
I like tech mahindra company
Answered 2 Jul 2022
1:- learn communication , confident personality
2:- Be polite , kind , and bold .
3:- Aptitude , technical, HR round
Answered 17 Oct 2020
Why did you leave your job at Mahindra Satyam BPO Limited?
Asked 21 Mar 2017
Because so iam interesting for only it job means that ,how to change the upcoming organisation ,that's one reason for me , otherwise so .
Answered 15 Aug 2018
Family security and backgrounds. Company future planning company .
Answered 26 Apr 2018
If you were to leave Tech Mahindra, what would be the reason?
Asked 15 Mar 2017
The start of my journey was amazing but as the management changed hands from UK to India, the working environment changed & the targets went from achievable to impossible.