Managing a team of 12-18 agents/ associates.
Conducting daily pre shift team meet to ensure awareness of any new client/ process updates. Discussing previous day’s productivity/ performance and setting daily foals as per previous day’s/WTD performance.
Ensuring targeted productivity and client defined CPM’s are met at individual agent level and at the team level.
Assuring team’s/process’s Service Level Accuracy (SLA) is maintained according to client’s requirement. It involves keeping a check on no. of calls, AHT,break management etc. to ensure client set SLA is met on interval/ shift basis.
Implementing real time/immediate action plans set by management in order to ensure best profitability at the process level.
Handling agent’s calls escalations where customer demands to talk to a supervisor/ manager. Resolve customer’s concerns/ issues to the best of customer’s satisfaction and ensuring good customer experience. It also includes supervisor escalations as per client requirement for warranty concerns and repeat callers.
Preparing and publishing daily/weekly/monthly reports for productivity and other CPMs. Reviewing reports and drafting action plans with span lead/manager for individual agents and team to achieve weekly and monthly targets. Implementing the action plan post briefing/discussion with agent/team.
Categorizing team members according to performance in order to identify opportunity requiring special/immediate attention. Drafting action plan for bottom quarti
• Installing, monitoring and managing the Exchange Server 2003 and 2010.
• Configured DAG on Exchange Server 2010.
• Creation of Mail box and Distribution List.
• Configuring of Transport Rules on exchange servers.
• Hands on Exchange shell cmdlets for perform tasks and automating routines.
• Quota management on user Mail boxes & at database level.
• Tracking of mails for various issues and reports as per management need.
• Planning and configuration of Client access and enabling high availability for CAS servers.
• Planning Edge Roles, configuration and monitoring the health status.
• Configuring internal mail relay over single, multisite models.
• Configuring external, mass mails route mechanisms to ensure the smooth delivery of mails.
• Understanding of internal, external mail flow and Troubleshooting Mail routing issues.
• Configuration of POP3, IMAP and OWA setting for mailbox access.
• Securing the web access and active sync for mails with SSL security.
• Managing the active sync devices and enabling the device policies.
• up gradation of Exchange services packs for very large organization model (Till SP2 )
• Performing Server Checklists and event log analysis.
• Maintaining and configuring Exchange Backups (DPM).
• Preforming backup and recovering for exchange servers for all the roles
• Configuring message routing, Size limit, priority queuing, mail tips on exchange servers.
• Hands on Tools for Performance and Scalability Evaluation for exchange 2010.
I am surprised to see such an uninspiring environment at a company like this. I am fifteen years experienced professional and worked with Wipro for 1.5 years.
So, after joining the company, you will be asked to attend client interviews, and based on the successful outcome, you will be placed in a project. I will explain the experience in the Pros and Cons section.
1. Wipro gives you a good learning environment (Internal and external learning platforms, i.e. WiLearn which is Wipro Learning, Udemy, Pluralsight, etc)
2. I have seen good campuses in Hyderabad and Bengaluru locations. It's very much important to have good and greenery campuses so that you can relieve some of your stress by walk etc.
3. The canteen facility is good.
4. Wipro has a good customer base which means you can move to another project (of course with lot of struggle)
1. Managers - I have not encountered such unprofessional managers in my 15+ years of experience. Most of them do not have a technical background and climbed the corporate ladder by other means (You can understand what I am saying here). Their ego will hurt if you are competent enough to handle the project. I was asked by a manager on why I have taken a sick leave :-)? He couldn't confront me in other aspects.
2. Bench policy - It's very bad to see people sitting on bench period for a long time (A year). Ideally, Wipro will take people out if they are on the bench for 3 months, however, some of the associate
Worst company. Harasses employees and gets them harassed by others too.
I joined Wipro as software engineer in 2016.
I was harassed in Wipro by multiple software project managers. Wipro's managers harassed me by instructing multiple software engineers under them to keep passing threatening and insulting comments on me while I tried to work. They also made people follow me around in the company campus while passing provocative comments on me.
Wipro's managers later claimed that they wanted me to be disciplined and sent back to my previous employer as my previous employer had made a case on me.
Wipro's managers also instructed multiple of their subordinates to follow me around in the city and they did so even on weekends, following me around to public places like malls in large groups and they kept passing threatening and provocative comments on me there too.
Complaint to ombuds made the matter worse.
Wipro's managers intensified my harassment in the campus and stalkings in the city too increased.
Wipro's managers placed some software engineers on rent in the same building as me and they would keep passing threats all night long.
Wipro's managers say that they want to make a reverse case against my complaint.
They also claimed that I have ruined their image in front of my previous employer by escalating the whole matter to them.
I have quit Wipro a few months back and changed the city from Pune to Noida. But here too Wipro's managers are getting me harassed by paying people to follow me around in the city and as well have paid some people
ProsThere are no pros. Do not join this company.
ConsIf Wipro's management is harassing you in forementioned way, that means your immediate previous employer has made a case on you.
• An overall experience in the IT industry exceeds 6 months, I have scaled up the corporate ladder quickly from L1 to L2 role within a short span of time and yet eager to learn new aspects to pave the path of success for my career.
• Basic level troubleshooting in the Reliance Capital application.
• Responding to the issue which reaches Services Desk via phone & email.
• Provide telephonic, remote and hands on PC support of various hardware and software including Windows XP & Windows 7 and Microsoft Office 2003/2007/2010 products, Open Office, SAP Installation & configuration.
• Supporting for desktop & Laptops hardware and software.
• Escalate, report and follow-up on issues with various functional service delivery teams, local vendors and concern service providers.
• Ticket logging and resolving the issues within SLA related.
• Excellent skills and experience in MS-Office(Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
• Troubleshooting user’s internet access related issues.
• Installation, configuration & troubleshooting related to Google chrome mailing system.
• Installation, Configuration & troubleshooting of SSL VPN, Nortel VPN.
• Symantec antivirus related issues in desktops/laptops.
• User AD password reset and user ID renewal after getting the approval from proper channel.
• Safe boot Installation & basic troubleshooting.
• LANDesk Installation & basic troubleshooting.
• Working on the basis of 24/7 support.
• Handling Escalations and Resolving customers/field engineers/
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Team Lead Responsibilities:
- Leading VMware Team of 5 members.
- Making Roster for the team, assigning job responsibilities to the team members, KT and mentoring the team members.
- Daily Reports: ESXi 5.5 servers’ health status report (Memory and CPU Utilization), Hyper-V CSV utilization report, Production VMs Space utilization report
- Monthly Report: Monthly Server Up-time Report, Data store utilization Report
- Providing RCAs for the issues arising in vSphere environment. ₋ Escalating issues according to SOW and SLA.
• VMware Technology:
- Maintaining 25 ESXi Servers with 300 VMs (Windows and Linux/Ubuntu/CentOS VMs)
- VMware vSphere ESXi Host: Analyzing Log files, Creating VMs, Memory and Processor Optimization for VMs.
- Management Interface: vSphere Client and vSphere Web Client ₋ Increasing the size of Shared Data stores.
- VM Management: Increasing disk size for Linux and Windows VMs. Adding VMDK/RDM disks to VMs, Cloning of VMs, creating Snapshots, consolidating and deleting snapshots, Memory and CPU management for VMs: Setting Reservation, Shares, Limits and swap files. Making OVA / OVF of VMs to import to AWS S3.
- vCenter: ESXi Host management, VM management, Assigning Permissions to Users and Groups, creating alarms for ESXi Hosts, VMs, Data stores, adding triggers (VM CPU % usage, VM memory % usage), setting Actions. Performing vMotion. Configuring DRS, HA and FT logging.
• Amazon AWS Cloud Technology:
• Processing payroll for last 2.5 years for Australia and New Zealand.
• Handling payroll for more than 1500 employees across the globe countries with help of SAP, PPS
• Maintaining and recovery of outstanding balance from employee as per policy.
• Remitting TAX to statutory bodies on monthly basis
• Issuing double taxation certificate.
• Making payments to vendor for service render by them.
• Processing salary and resolving issues in FTR (Long term assignee)
• Preparation of QPLC (quarterly bonus payment) input validation and payment to all employees based on percentage of profits related to various verticals.
• Preparing India wage deduction details report with coordinating offshore team.
• Preparing and circulating pay-slip using PPS.
• Collation of report on new recruits, starting date of new recruits and salary details from SAP; compare salary details with previous month to check for variations and generate report of personal details from SAP.
• Cost Booking and analyzing the payroll entries and clearing employee and vendor account.
• Reconciling and clearing hanging entries in SAP.
• Provide detailed clarifications to Internal Auditors and Statutory Auditors.
• Processing the invoices in SAP and providing to the concerned department for payment purpose.
• Collation of payroll inputs from HR related to bonus, increment, shift allowance, overtime, long service award, employee referrals, LOP and other related issues; incentive inputs from the MIS team.
Larned a lot for career growth (Client was Bharti-AIrtel ISP) & Cisco Syatem)
Worked with Wipro Ltd on MPLS-Bharti-Airtel-ISP, MTS-CISCO PDSN & Wipro Ltd on Bharti AirTel MEN Projects as Senior Customer Service.
Configuration and troubleshooting with MPLS (L2VPN, L3VPN, VRF, X-Connect) , MPBGP, IPTV and bidirectional forwarding detection (BFD), PDSN, CSG and LNS, Multicast, PIM, IGMPv2, SSM & FWSM related Issues
Played key role in the Implementation, Configuration & design of MPLS, VRF, L2VPN, L3VPN, PDSN, OSPF, BGP network.
Coordinated with Cisco Local Team and Cisco TAC for newly generated issue.
Coordinated with fiber/ power team for fiber / power related issues.
Responsible for all configurations & Hardware related changes in MPLS, & PDSN Core.
Commissioning and Testing of MPLS in the state where Airtel expanding their Network.
Worked with IP Solution Centre and SYSLOG server.
Project-1: Bidirectional Forwarding Detection (BFD) Implementation.
Summary: BFD Implemented for VOD / IPTV customers in entire Network devices to reduce path convergence time in OSPF.
Project-2: DSL/IPTV services expansion for CWG.
Summary: Implemented DSL/IPTV Services for CWG live telecast in CWG Village
Project-3: PDSN, CSG IOS upgradation.
Summary: Upgrade software of PDSN & CSG in SAMI.
Project-4: LNS Services implementation.
Summary: Implemented L2TP Network Services router for Data roaming users and replaced router from CISCO 3845 to CISCO 7201.
Project-5-: DNS Implementation.
My day starts with screening emails and responding to the most important ones. Post that I hunt for local vendors to traing the Global Sales and Presales team at Wipro. I also go through a lot of market reports to get an understanding of the trends in the market and how the sales team can be enabled to function better. Since I am the single point of contact (SPOC) for the entire Sales team, I also have to look after the technical issues faced by the team while attempting to complete -elearning courses. Identifying training needs with respect to soft skills, domains and sales is also a major part of my daily responsibilities. I also share a daily report with my Supervisor on the progress of course completion by the sales and pre-sales team.
Time Management is one thing I have learnt in this dynamic and challenging role. Since I have to work on MS Excel a lot, I took up a 2 month professional course in Excel. It has helped me a great deal. Things that would take me an hour now just take a few minutes thereby saving me time.
The management has been very supportive ever since I joined Wipro.
I get along well with my co-workers. I have never had an argument with anyone in my team. I could always find a peaceful way out.
My role requires to help the Global sales team function well. Since the people in the sales team are all top-notches the most challenging part of my job is to have them spare some time to complete the training courses. The challenge is I need to get it complete by
-->Personally, Wipro work life is the best work place where he/she can start with his/her career life.
Gets to learn many good things like dealing with people, customers and the company; writing good emails; helping co-workers; do best in our jobs; improves quality of work delivered by us; rewards the best work; proposes inter team training; motivation to hire high level part jobs, easy to handle escalation matrix, critical jobs etc.
-->My day starts with flashing a daily report where i need to work with. report consist of various vendor invoices stacked in excel with their respective invoice # and details.
need to have three matching process, need to undergo various cross checks for possibility of duplicates, if everything is OK then need to post the invoice for payment through SAP mm module, then track the posting unique number for further payment procedures.
then simultaneously we need to work with mails, call and chats, and when ever need arises from higher authority apart from daily report.
day ends with flashing report on dashboard.
-->learned to write good emails, interact with customers, users, and co-workers, adaptive to any critical situation, complete work in time like effectively managing the time, handling multiple tasks at the same time, handling escalations, meeting targets, able to handle extra work
--> co-workers my mates where very helpful to me personally and professionally, i tried to help them all in their works and i have done too. helped
Proscampus, timings log in in and log out, work atmosphere
Consstore facility, traveling facilty where not there for all the employess
Business Intelligence professional with 6+ Years of overall IT experience
6+ years of experience in analysis, design, development, administration and implementation of Client/Server and Data warehouse applications using Informatica, Oracle, DB2, MS SQL server on Windows, IBM AIX and Linux platforms.
Experience in the roles of ETL Designer/Developer and ETL Administration.
Expertise in building data integration applications using Informatica integration with ERP systems like SAP ECC/CRM, SAP BW and BCI.
Expertise in design and development of Informatica integration with other middleware tools like MQ Queues, IBM Message Broker and Tibco.
Designed and developed the ETL workflows, worklets, various tasks and Mappings using Informatica tool to extract data from different source systems and load to different target systems.
Extensively used various ETL Transformations for developing Informatica mappings.
Good knowledge and experience in UNIX scripting, SQL and PL/SQL programming, DB performance tuning. Good knowledge in Data warehousing and slowly changing dimension implementation
Fair Knowledge in Data modeling tool Erwin and Reporting tool SAP BO, Cognos report studio.
Experience in administrating the Informatica services, installation and configuring the informatica s/w and environment, migrating the ETL applications to the new versions.
Upgrade the informatica applications to higher version with the code and maintaining the Admin console. Migrated ETL applications from Informatica-8.6.1 on Unix to Informatica-9.5.1 on
• Total (12+) years of Software Life Cycle experience in Architecture, System Analysis, Design, Development, Maintenance, Testing, Support and Implementation in insurance and banking domains in Mainframe applications.
• Over 8 years of experience in maintaining and developing of Property and casualty Insurance applications
• Experience in Functional analysis, Impact analysis, High level design (HLD), low level design (LLD), Coding, Testing, Implementation, Validation and Verification of results.
• Excellent understanding of all phases of software development life cycle (SDLC) including requirement gathering, Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation, Testing and Software quality standards.
• Proficient in IBM mainframe technologies such as COBOL, Assembler, JCL, DB2, CICS, IMS DB/DC, VSAM, TSO, TELON, EASYTRIEVE, EXPEDITOR, FILE-AID, FILE Manager, MQ series, FTP, PANVALET, CHANGEMAN, ABENDAID.
• Good understanding of defect management system by using HP Quality Control tool (QC).
• Experience in Micro focus tolls such as Micro focus Express (MFE) and Micro focus revolve.
• Experience with hierarchical database IMS-DB and the tool File-Aid for IMS. Good skills on COBOL-IMS DLI programming.
• Having experience in developing the new screens using IMS-DC application.
• Having experience as Tech lead/Senior programmer analyst/Onsite coordinator in Mainframe applications.
• Versatile experience in providing 24X7 on call support.
• Expertise in obtaining project requi
• Plan and schedule deployment of hardware: desktop, laptops, printers, & additional peripherals.
• Provide assistance to end users for laptops, printers and peripherals.
• Schedule refreshes for employees with pc’s out of warranty.
• Experience with desktop imaging tools (sysprep, USMT etc)
• Experience using the remote control features of Microsoft’s SCCM
• A good understanding of router and switch operations, and configuration
• Server build and installs, application upgrades, network equipment build and installation.
• Installing racks, setting up power, installing Ethernet network cables.
• Basic understanding of Active Directory, and Microsoft’s Application Compatibility Toolkit
• Review/recommendation procurement of Assets, docking stations KB mouse, monitors -
• Mobile Device Management configuration through Airwatch and Intellengent Hub
• Enterprise IP Phone configuration through Cisco Unity Connection Administration
• Solar Winds Active Directory Application Summary for servers
• Asset Management record data in Eracent and Summit Asset Management system
• Lift 50lbs or more and Unpack stock and organize purchased IT Asset by ITDF procurement
• Call in warranty service repair as needed.
• Perform hands-on fixes at Digital Hotspot and at desktop
• Ability to prioritize and schedule work duties.
• In-depth knowledge of Windows 7 and 10 support & technical troubleshooting skills
• Working knowledge/experience of PC imaging an
So excited when I joined- so much potential, so much in their stable. Entering new services. Acquiring businesses. And yet... it falls flat.
And it boils down to culture and poor leadership. The right thing to do is what your boss tells you... and nothing more or less. That's the expectation.
There are pockets of excellence where things are different. And sometimes even your line manager will not agree with whats happening but they act in a specific way because their career progression is at the whim of their line manager.
I've seen wiproites who have succeeded at their jobs - broken into new business, won fantastic deals for the company- getting ostracized and worked out of roles because their line management feels threatened by their performance and knowledge. And once the system has a poor rating of you - HR and the gang are simply useless. And the poor soul gets worked out the organisation. It's a "terrible thing" to cross your line manager.
So... this thread runs right through the organisation. In India there are millions waiting to take your job- especially in a sought after company like Wipro. So people don't necessarily behave, prioritise work, or engage with customers in a manner that is right or best for the company.. but rather in a way that's best for them and directly aligned to their superiors.
This is all good if the superiors themselves are knowledgeable and acting in the best interests of the company. But this always falls apart- as is being evide
ProsGood learning environment. Wide coverage. Top Skills.
ConsPoor Leadership. Poor HR support. Slow Sales comm payments
From the outside it may seem like a good opportunity. However, the extremely high attrition rate of Americans is the metric by which you should judge.
The Americans in my group cannot put up with the constant badgering, lack of support and micro-management. Several American "joiners" have quit within 6 months. It is rare for an American to last more than 18 months.
As another reviewer has stated: "Indian culture is not the same as Western culture...and it’s very difficult being a US local in an almost entirely Indian company." This is especially true for women technology professionals as has been observed closely. If you are a woman, please be extremely careful. Many colleagues feel belittled and professionally degraded.
The "management" style is the worst ever experienced. No work-life balance at all, required travel to weekend meetings in the headquarters office, and late night and early morning calls to accommodate India-based executives.
All pre-sales support is from India. Calculate the time zone differential and you will get a feel for the lack of cohesive delivery of services.
Don't kid yourself that a path to career advancement is available if you are not an ethnic Indian.
You should clearly understand the complete and most minute details of any incentive compensation plan under which you will work. Quarterly incentive payments are paid each quarter based upon achievement, but are “trued up” at year end. The quotas are rigged, with Q4 ta
ProsSalary may seem attractive to some
ConsHigh attrition rate, badgering, lack of support, micro-management, no career advancement, incentive chicanery
Questions And Answers about Wipro
How are the working hours at Wipro?
Asked 12 Mar 2017
Work time & 8 hours daily per days
Answered 16 Jan 2022
Work Timely & 8 Hours not pending work at working is good
Answered 3 Jun 2020
If you were to leave Wipro, what would be the reason?
Asked 15 Mar 2017
I improve a knowledge and career growth
Answered 28 Jun 2019
Improve my knowledge as well as career growth
Answered 17 Jun 2019
What would you suggest Wipro management do to prevent others from leaving?
Asked 15 Mar 2017
To,launch other product which are used enormously in a day to day life such as:milk dairy products,food products,make designer wear clothes,hire professional fashion designer now a days it's world wide dependable.
Answered 1 Oct 2019
Give write instruction to the job holder,and detailing about the rules and regulation of thecompany,when he take charge or join the job.
Answered 1 Oct 2019
Does Wipro require background check? What kind of background check does Wipro do and how long does Wipro take to complete a background check?
Asked 4 Mar 2017
Sure,it's important to check weather he came from well background or from the criminal background,check previous work place history.
Answered 1 Oct 2019
Yes they do background check but how much time it takes not sure about it
Answered 9 Feb 2019
What are some tips for doing well in the interview?
Asked 3 Mar 2017
Should be able to answer all questions mainly be confident and avoid fear