ZINC, the fast growing Advertising Solutions arm of ZEDO, Inc. is looking for a dynamic sales manager who will be required to work with Sales Leadership to set strategic objectives and maintain our growth by driving new client acquisition, activation and account management in the North Region. The candidate will be responsible for planning, implementing strategies and driving revenues at a sub-territory level maintaining focus on achievement of sales targets by identifying key decision makers and leveraging opportunities to promote and sell company products and services. Sound technical knowledge and product knowledge is required along with excellent communication and negotiation skills.
You will also be exposed to functions within media negotiation, ad serving, implementation and programmatic trading.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Overall Responsibility for Sales/Account Management/Sales strategy in assigned sales area to maximize revenue and meet corporate objectives
- Aggressively develop and manage a pipeline of prospects to achieve monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets.
- Identify and present to key decision makers within target companies
- Target new customers and develop long term relationships with existing clients and their marketing teams
- Collaborates with the Head of Sales in providing accurate revenue forecasts for the region
- Team up with internal teams (Publisher Management, Operations and Media Planning) to develop strategies to increase market share
- Gain visibility through industry events and professionally represent ZINC in the region.
- Digital media sales experience
- A passion for digital advertising and an insatiable desire to learn and explore emerging trends
- Confidence, Tact, Persuasiveness and an Impressive Track record of developing business
- Understanding of the link between digital media plan and brand campaign objective
- Understanding of basic concepts of Video, Mobile and Display Advertising Models
- Ability to manage simultaneous tasks in a fast paced technology-oriented environment
ZINC by ZEDO offers agencies and advertisers premium high impact video formats across desktop, tablet and Smartphone. ZINC’s high impact units have been measured at 99% viewable by comScore, making them the best branding vehicle in the market. ZINC was founded by ZEDO, the world’s largest independent ad server, pioneering leading digital ad solutions for over 15 years. ZINC features only guaranteed premium inventory for advertisers allowing them to bring Full Screen Video Ads to the web. With twice the view-ability in comparison to industry standard, ZINC delivers higher brand lift and better performance.
ZEDO is a world leader in web and mobile advertising technology for publishers. We are the third largest ad serving company worldwide and have built out our platform over many years. Our vision as a company is to be the leading technology provider to premium digital publishers and to connect them directly to brand advertisers and their agencies. We provide the most modern cloud based Software as a Service (SaaS) ad platform to publishers.
After a strategy refinement and heavy investment in technology, this platform now includes truly unique video and mobile ad formats that no one else offers. ZEDO pays publishers well to run these formats and lets publishers sell them directly. We are expanding the publisher acquisition team to manage the huge publisher interest that this has created.
ZEDO runs ZINC, an exchange that allows brand advertisers to buy large video formats that reach a new audience. This new audience comprises over 100 million quality internet users who rarely see any of the pre-rolls that users of video sharing sites see.