Responsible for managing day-to-day activities involved with several affiliate programs. The individual will work closely with the Management to ensure success for both Affiliate and Advertiser.
· Monitor publisher activity, analyze performance, identify areas of improvement, and recommend ways to increase publisher-generated revenues.
· Recruit new publishers and partners.
· Oversee the distribution and implementation of marketing tools and sales creative to publishers.
· Initiate new campaign ideas, incentives and performance plans.
· Interact with advertisers and agencies to establish relationships, and proactively manage these relationships on an ongoing basis.
· Monitor affiliate activity, analyse performance, identify areas of improvement, and recommend ways to increase affiliate-generated revenues
· Maintain high level of communication with affiliates, recommend new campaigns for affiliates and provide performance feedback to advertiser team
· Supply creative packages, links and reporting to affiliates as needed
· Communicate and monitor compliance or brand guidelines in affiliate channel
· Proactively monitor traffic sources on all campaigns
· Recruit new affiliates through research, referrals and other avenues
· Set and manage monthly, quarterly and annual goals for revenue growth
· Manage top tier accounts and develop affiliate contact management strategy
Desired Skills & Experience
· Minimum 2-3 years of experience in Affiliate marketing space
· Excellent verbal and written communications skills
· Strong analytical and numerical (number crunching) skills
· Self-starter and the ability work well within a team environment
· Strong recruitment and negotiation skills
· Ability to effectively manage and build client and partner relationships