Team Handling: 7 to 8 Direct Reports - Total 40 to 50 People in span of Control
PRIME PURPOSE of JOB:
- To raise new resources through retail channels
- To develop channels, products and platforms in consistent with the changing the market scenario
- To position the brand and increase brand recall to garner donations
- To retain and cultivate partners ( mass, middle and major ) for increased stickiness and engagement
- New Acquisitions, both pledge and donations
- Driving existing fundraising channels at the same time developing new methods and techniques to raise resources from individual donors.
- Supervision of acquisition team and design of monitoring tools to maintain accountability of the agencies.
- Set standards for the outsourced acquisition teams to follow and comply. Also, assist in providing training support, project visits and sharing of information on Organisation with the fundraising teams working with the agencies.
- Support in implementing new fundraising products for marketing to individual donors, analyze, and provide feedback on performance of existing products.
- Assist in implementing the actionable points for mobilizing individual donors as per the marketing strategy to achieve the acquisition targets.
- Drive existing fundraising channels at the same time develop new fundraising channels to tap individual donors.
- Ensure agencies are able to deliver as per the agreed terms referred in Terms of Reference between the Organisation and agencies.
- Extend fundraising operations in new cities while consolidating in existing cities.
- Assign projects to Marketing Officers, monitor and mentor to assure success.
- Liaison with Marketing Agencies (Ad, Telemarketing, Face-to-face and other service providers for Marketing) that will lead to travel within the country for over 60 days in a year
- Manage segmentation strategies and identify new opportunities for future growth and direction.
- Campaigns, Increased ROI and Branding
- Average Income and New Sponsorship Income targets
- Prepare Annual budget for Donor Acquisition
- Give inputs for the preparation of the overall Marketing Budget, Strategies and the Marketing Plan
- Evaluate programme results, analyze effectiveness, and modify strategies based on results to ensure direct marketing budget and marketing ratios.
- Quality Acquisitions Process Control
- Market research, Channel/Platform creation and promotions
- Cultivation targets of mass and major donors
- Partner engagement planning for retention and increased giving
- Online/Offline agency identification and contextualizing for partner recruitments and retention
- Reducing cancellations and increasing first year income of the sponsors
- Leading teams, working with teams and departments across the organization to achieve the desired objectives
- Play a proactive role in Fundraising team in decision making in all fund raising activities
- Provide leadership and organize the work assignments of Donor Acquisition in coordination with other teams in Marketing
- Build capacity of the Donor Acquisition staff on various marketing skills to open new avenues of growth
- Ensure all activities related to Donor Acquisition are in alignment with department goals
around 50 to 60 Days in Yea
Salary: INR 10,00,000 - 12,00,000 P.A.
Industry: NGO / Social Services / Regulators / Industry Associations
Functional Area: Marketing, Advertising, MR, PR, Media Planning
Role Category: Senior
Role: Head/VP/GM/ Mgr-Online/Digital Marketing
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Keyskills: Digital Marketing Marketing Brandding Brand Promotions Online Marketing Social Media Marketing Brand Positioning Marketing Promotions Brand Campaigns Marketing Campaigns Digital Campaigns ROI Market Research Fund Raising CSR Donor Acquisition
Desired Candidate Profile
- Strong communication skills (oral and written)
- Domain expertise, Digital capability, Product and Platform Management expertise
- Market Analysis and contextualising, retail marketing experience
- Team management, problem solving and negotiation skills
- Knowledge of Data Analytics and Business Intelligence
- 8+ years of experience in retail marketing, Digital Marketing and sales
- 4+proven Fundraising record in a leadership role
- Experience in planning digital / offline campaigns and dealing with agencies