Market Research and Customer Survey
- Achieve lead generation (volume and quality) targets to deliver on the Country's Sales growth
- Deliver on year on year increase in lead generation to drive targeted sales growth
- Build and manage closed loop lead gen process
- Establish and maintain process for managing leads from Lead creation to customer order with full visibility of status
- Eliminate any Lead shrinkage/loss in the process
- Report on aging in Lead stages and work with Sales/other leadership to address responsiveness gaps
- Performs research on market, industry, competition and their technical expertise, thus suggesting recommendations in our marketing strategies.
- Conducts market surveys, and analyses the same to share it with the respective regional team and leadership team
- Prepares materials for internal and external presentations on products, business plans, and management communication.
- Supports communication projects in the areas of advertising, promotional programs, public relations, and trade shows, including internet-based communications.
- Liaise with sales and product management team to collect market insight and product features and design proper marketing events or activities.
- Plan, organize and manage event production, promotion and logistics for trade shows, exhibitions, conferences, speaking opportunities and webinars.
Social media marketing
- Responsible for internal branding of Perkin Elmer products/events from an organizational perspective
- Serves as editor for formal business communications
- Prepare product flyers and marketing materials based on format and specs released by headquarter with proper localization.
- Plays an active role in the coordination of press releases, getting materials ready for publication, proof read content before communication is carried out and assisting in managing all activities related to internal and external communication.
- Liase with the global team to manage our twitter, facebook and other social media feeds
- Maintain India version company website and create news and event contents to update on the website
- Creating content for thought leadership articles, editorials, product comparisons, reviews etc
- Plan, organize and manage marketing communication campaigns for lead generation via direct mail, email, pre & post event communication, newsletters, product announcements and promotions, nurturing programs and other relevant marketing tools
50% Travel expected in order to support events when applicable
Job Requirements :
More than 50% travel within India.