1. Excellent communication skills
2. Should be good in coordination, internal/external
3. Presentable & well groomed Secretarial / Compliance knowledge
Oversight of Corporate Laws
Ability to handle stress
Flexibility in Functional/Industry experience of the candidate
Prior experience of CA / CS Firm
Key Aspects of the job:The incumbent would be responsible for :
1) Client facing capabilities, good communication skills and deliver within timelines.
2) Advising on structures related to Corporate Laws in India. Ability to interpret and advise clients on action steps related to their deliverables.
3) To provide the client with the preliminary checklist/note on the information/documents required, solving queries, preparing MIS.
4) Assisting in handling, executing and implementing the client deliverables in co-ordination with relevant stakeholders.
Regulatory capabilities for Client Companies
5) Assist in advising on SEBI and FEMA related laws and compliances pertaining to proposed structure
6) Efficiently and effectively preparing and finalizing Agenda, Notes to Agenda, Minutes of Board, General and various Committee Meetings of the Company, Board of Directors Report, Annual Return and Directors related correspondences, form filing with ROC with minimum or no errors for Client Companies.
Finance capabilities for Client Companies
7) Preparation and maintenance of Books of Accounts of Client Companies alongwith finance management, MIS, managing audits and information exchange with Clients in co-ordination with relevant stakeholders.
8) Assisting in payroll management of client companies in co-ordination with relevant stakeholders.