- Support, shepherd and mentor the team as it organizes and works together.
- Steward the team’s use of Scrum, making sure they pragmatically follow the theory, practices and rules, helping them to perform at their highest level.
- Help resolve impediments keeping the team from performing, especially those arising outside the team, using informal and formal channels of communication.
- Protect the team from external interference and interruptions.
- Build an inclusive, collaborative, trusting team environment.
- Ensure the Product Owner and Business are talking to the team regularly and reviewing the features being delivered.
- Facilitate the various Scrum events and discussions, making sure conditions are conducive to cooperation and communication, enforce time boxes to retain focus and clarity.
- Interact with Scrum Masters, Leads and Project Managers for other teams where there is a need to coordinate and collaborate on delivery for common objectives.
- Make sure the capacity of the team is transparent so they do not get overloaded and can operate at a sustainable pace.
- Capture and present empirical data to identify trends, project end-dates and adjust forecasts.
- Identify, monitor and manage risks to the sprint in collaboration with the Product Owner, assigning sufficient resources and time to address the risks throughout the project.
- Monitor and report Sprint Performance for Governance and Stakeholder needs, executing Change Control when necessary.
- Assist the Product Owner in setting realistic priorities and expectations of the product under development during the product backlog grooming process.
- Oversee the delivery of Business Value and Product Quality to ensure that the product increments created are ‘fit for purpose’.
- Work with the Product Owner to create, communicate and keep up to date the Release Plan, and ensure that it is in alignment with the Sprint Plans.
- Facilitates the SCRUM Process by coordinating with Agile Coach and Manager.
- Ensuring all work conforms to ADP’s Agile Software Development Process & Principles.
- Work closely with the Product Owners and Stakeholders for understanding the Functional and System Requirements.
- Work closely with the Architecture team to ensure Architectural Integrity and Product Quality
- Work closely with other teams within R&D and the Engineering Manger to ensure the quality of the SPRINT deliverables.
- Provide periodic status review report to Management and highlight the issues on-time to the right forum that will affect the quality/delivery of the Product.
- Actively contribute to ongoing Agile Software Development Process, Procedures and Best Practices.
- Record and track the feedback of SCRUM Retrospectives to closure to improve the effectiveness of SCRUM team.
- Improve the overall velocity and productivity of the team by building self-organized team.
- Mentor and guide the team in Performance, Automation, Continuous Integration, Configuration Management to improve the quality and productivity of the team.
- Mentor and guide team in Microsoft .Net Technologies.
- Provide technical leadership, design, architecture and technical solutions primarily using Microsoft .Net Technologies.
· Overall 9 – 12 years of software development experience in a product based company involving in complete SDLC of the product development particularly using Agile SCRUM methodology.
· Minimum 3+ Years of experience in handling one or more SCRUM teams, Project Management in Agile based Product Development environment, virtual team co-ordination with hands-on technical delivery experience.
· 6+ Year of experience in providing technical leadership and providing solutions (design and architecture) in a product development environment using Microsoft .Net Technologies preferably in C#, ASP .Net, Web Services and SQL Server.
· Engineering graduates or Post graduates in Computer Science / Computer Applications.
· Obtained the SCRUM Master Certification before 2015.
· Experience in Product development using a standard Framework.
· HCM Domain and Product knowledge is preferable.