Designation: Teacher/ Part time/ full time
Reporting to: Centre Head
Qualification: Excellent in English language both oral and written, ECCED, Montessori, NTT, Any Graduate.
Key Skills: Interactive with kids, ability to maintain discipline, creative.
FEMALE CANDIDATES ONLY
Monday to Friday: 01:00 pm - 06:00 pm
Saturday: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Support safe, nurturing and learning environment, at the center at all times.
- Planning and delivering lessons in accordance with the designed curriculum.
- Ensure maximum student and parent satisfaction and “zero complaint” policy at all times.
- Ensure compliance with code of conduct
- Draw on references and information outside the curriculum so as to provide relevant examples to the students.
- Create interactive classroom sessions.
- Ensure ileap systems and policies are complied with when dealing with all students as well as parents.
- Responsible for maintenance of records and timely completion of curriculum.
- Monitoring and recording students progress in student reports.
- Ensure student retention as per goals communicated on an annual basis.
- Any other duties assigned by the Coordinator from time to time.
Job Type: Full-time