Job Specification- F&B Team Leader Royal Tulip Navi Mumbai
Only Candidates from Hotel Background should apply
- Salary- Best as per the Industry Norms
- At least 1 year of similar Hotel experience
- Immediately Required
A Team Leader, will be responsible for assisting management in the direction and administration of a restaurant in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
1. Supervise, support, schedule, assign daily work, inform and train team members in all restaurant activities and operations
2. Monitor, observe and assist in evaluating team member performance
3. Support and assist team members in handling guest inquiries and requests and in resolving guest complaints
4. Ensure compliance with health, safety, sanitation and alcohol awareness standards
5. Manage and monitor product quality and service and satisfaction trends, evaluate and address issues and make improvements accordingly
6. Assist in monitoring inventory and inventory control
Royal Tulip luxury hotels are exceptional properties situated in extraordinary locations, they provide elegant and luxurious facilities, highly personalized services, ultra-modern amenities & a deluxe level of comfort.
Navi Mumbai’s only 5 star luxury hotel, Royal Tulip – Navi Mumbai brings you world class luxury with the warmth of Indian hospitality in an experience that is unmistakably majestic. Inspired by Louvre Hotel Group’s hospitality expertise, this luxury hotel offers its legendary service, luxury amenities, finest range of cuisines and recreation options that are superlative in class and beyond compare.
Centrally located at Kharghar, Navi Mumbai and approximately 40 Kms from the Mumbai International Airport, this 5 star luxury hotel reinvents the grandeur of International Hospitality with Local Flavours. Built to capture the essence of Navi Mumbai’s rich and diversified culture, Royal Tulip Navi Mumbai stands tall on its architectural features and demonstrates a fine blend of European and Indian sensibilities. The distinctive 2 giant towers that dominate the façade are perhaps the most prominent feature of this luxury hotel.