Manager- Expert Acquisition | #2427
Content Management | New Delhi, Delhi, India
Manager – Expert Acquisition
Chegg Study | Delhi - India
Your primary focus is to attract and on-board the required number of freelance experts to provide academic content for Chegg Study.
As a part of the Expert Management Team, your team’s deliverable's are one of the pillars for the Expert Management Team’s success in managing thousands of freelance experts to serve millions of the students thru our operations teams based out of Delhi and Vizag.
You will join a band of professionals with an unstoppable spirit, a never say die attitude, and the commitment to take the operations to new heights.
Prime responsibilities –
1. Lead a team of 6 to 10 members, across multiple locations in India.
2. Mentor the team to expand sources of expert acquisition to multiple job portals (paid/free), college campuses, social media platforms, professional meets/events, etc.
3. Play an important role in establishing Chegg as the preferred destination for academic experts by implementing focused campaigns, both digital and offline.
4. Optimize and drive the expert acquisition process and provide thought leadership to scale it up with help of improved operations processes, brand recognition, and Chegg’s footprint in centers of academic excellence across India including reputed College/University Campuses.
5. Think out of the box to strategize and handle ATL/BTL activities through creative agencies and media agencies to attract the experts.
6. Spearhead the various events, conference participation, etc. across India.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Proven leadership / team managerial skills
• Quick Decision making /Analytical skills
• Strong organizational and planning skills
• Ability to work under pressure and meet targets
• Proficiency with MS Excel, PowerPoint a must.
• MBA in HR and/or Marketing
• At least 7 years of overall experience
• Experience in areas like recruitment, planning and budgeting, executing events at grass root levels
• Comfortable with up to 40% Travel
Remuneration – As per industry standards.
As the leading student-first connected learning platform, Chegg's Student Hub makes higher education more affordable and more accessible, all while improving student outcomes. Chegg is a publicly-held company based in Santa Clara, CA with offices in San Francisco, New York, Portland, India, Israel, Berlin, and Ukraine. Chegg Student Hub Services Include: Chegg Study, Chegg Tutoring, Chegg Writing Tools, Test Prep, Careers Search, Internship Admissions, and College Admissions.
Life at Chegg: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYHnkwiD7Oo
Chegg Benefits: http://www.chegg.com/jobs/benefits
Chegg for Good: http://blog.chegg.com/category/chegg-for-good/
Glassdoor Best Places to Work 2015: http://bit.ly/GDBPTW
For more information, visit www.chegg.com
Chegg is an equal opportunity employer