Functional Area : Secretarial
Experience Required (in years) : 5-7 YEARS
Job Description :
1. Management and administration of meetings of the board/ committees, in physical and video conferencing
2. Management and administration of meetings of the shareholders/ creditors, in physical - postal ballot - e-voting modes.
3. Investor services
4. Compliances under Companies Act, 2013 and Rules
5. Compliances under Listing Regulations
6. Compliances under various regulations issued by SEBI.
8. Adequate knowledge on compliances under KYC - CSR - BRR - risk management norms.
Desired Candidate Profile :
1. Candidate based in Mumbai.
2. Graduate from a leading university in India and a qualified ACS [bearing registration number which has been issued sometime prior to 30/9/2009].
3. Should have a minimum 5-7 years post qualification experience with a listed company [top 100 in terms of market capitalization] or with the NSE or SEBI.
4. Preferably from the financial services sector
5. Fluent in english, hindi & marathi (writing & speaking)
6. Very good at word - excel - power point presentations.
Job Location : MUMBAI