Zscaler is revolutionizing internet security with the industry’s first Security as a service platform. As the most innovative firm in the $3billion security market, Zscaler is used by more than 5,000 leading organizations, including 50 of the Fortune 500. Zscaler ensures that more than 13 million users worldwide are protected against cyber attacks and data breaches while staying fully compliant with corporate policies.
Zscaler is growing extremely fast and recently raised over $100M from TPG and Google Capital to accelerate growth. This provides an incredible career path and growth opportunities for ambitious people that strive for excellence. If you’re looking to work in a fun and fast-paced environment that rewards unique thought and execution, then Zscaler could be a great opportunity.
We are currently looking for an experienced Marketing Manager for our India region to join the marketing team within Zscaler. You will plan, manage and execute events and marketing campaigns for the field sales team and channel partners primarily in India, but also support the rest of Asia pacific and Japan. In this role, the marketing manager will be responsible for event strategy, project management and execution of trade shows, conferences, outbound PR and communications, social media, C-level dinners, sales meetings and customer engagements.
Location- Bangalore, Mumbai, Delhi
Experience- 4 to 6 Years
- Work hand-in-hand with Sales team to gather territory requirements and recommend plans to support pipeline targets
- Execute on event strategy, tactical plans and project manage from beginning to end including all logistics, onsite execution and post event analysis
- Guide and execute corporate campaigns, marketing communications and technology partnership.- Manage budgets, forecast and compile reporting metrics for each specific campaign
- Track projects and manage lead follow-up- Research, select, negotiate and manage vendors and services
- Create and manage a Channel events program to enable key Partners and run regional event activity
- Lead, manage, supervise and provide direction to contractors and vendors for the duration of each specific project
- Support events and programs in the rest of the Asia Pacific market (approximately 40% of the time)
- Minimum of 4-5 years of corporate/field marketing experience
- Proven experience in event strategy and executing events and programs
- Expertise in marketing communications, including outbound campaigns, press and analyst relations, and social media
- Track record of co-marketing with Service Providers and Channel Partners
- A team player with a “can do” positive approach who can think outside the box and problem solve often in difficult situations
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects with quick deadlines
- Must have strong interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively communicate with customers and all levels of management
- Must be organized and detail oriented with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in B2B Marketing, ideally in the Security market and/or SaaS experience preferable
- Experience in Marketing Automation (Marketo) and proficient in using Salesforce.com, highly proficient in using MS Office/ Google equivalent.
- Ability to travel up to 30%