Senior Manager Healthcare Operations
Any Graduate – Any Specialization
Key Management Areas of Responsibility:
- Experience in Healthcare operations and a strong understanding of the healthcare industry.
- Requires an in-depth understanding of concepts, theories, and principles of ICD-10 coding and basic knowledge of other disciplines related to Claim Management, HIPAA, and other Compliance Standards.
- Knowledge of overall Operations, Regulations, and various Federal Mandates.
- Assisting in maintaining the security of the health information and conducts all activities in a manner that promotes a safe environment, ensuring operations are in compliance with all Federal, State, Local and Company regulations/policies.
- Oversees the continuation of various Medical Billing processes in adjudication system.
- Lead the team to identify and resolve challenges by analyzing information and determining the appropriate solutions.
- Manage and develop a team dedicated to working on niche areas of Revenue Cycle Management by analyzing denied claims, incorrect patient data, identifying root causes and assisting with driving to practical and creative solutions.
- Foster teamwork and a supportive departmental culture with an emphasis on ensuring exceptional client service.
- Team environment, Identify and implement departmental best practices to ensure employees are following regulatory standards.
- Monitor business needs and develops documented processes and procedures as needed to create and maintain effective and Productive work-flows.
- Act as liaison with other departments to resolve administration related issues and intro-company workflow issues.
- Work closely with the Leadership, Account Managers and manages professional employees and/or supervisors
- Monitoring and maintaining the success, accuracy, current status and operational effectiveness of various sub processes of Medical Billing.
Invensis Technologies (P) Ltd. 34/1, R.V. Road,
Upkar Chambers, Bangalore - 560 004.