Job Specification- Restaurant Manager Glitz Westend Inn New Delhi (Pre-Opening)
Candidates from Hotel Management background and Hotel experience only
1. Salary- Best as per the industry norms
2. Minimum 1 year of experience is required on the same level/designation
3. Immediately Required
Knowledge & Competencies
1. Understanding the Job
2. Taking Responsibility
3. Recognizing Differences
4. Customer Focus
5. Customer Focus
1. Extensive food and beverage (F&B) knowledge, with ability to remember and recall ingredients and dishes to inform customers and wait staff
2. Familiarity with restaurant management software
3. Strong leadership, motivational and people skills
4. Acute financial management skills
1. Oversea the dining area, supervises food and beverage service staff in accordance with operating policies that he or she may help establish.
2. Creates a positive team atmosphere among Team Members.
3. Maintains records of staff periodic manner and operating costs.
4. Provides feedback and coaching to the Team regularly.
5. Understands building capability through Cross training
6. Treats all Team Members fairly, with respect.
7. Sets high standards for appropriate team behavior on shift.
8. Works with food and beverage staff to ensure proper food presentation and proper food-handling procedures.
9. Handling Guest Complaints in restaurants.
10. Schedules periodic food and beverage service staff meetings to ensure correct interpretation of policies and obtain feedback from staff members.
11. Maintain budget and employee records, prepare payroll, and pay bills, or monitor bookkeeping records.
12. Check quality of deliveries of fresh food and baked goods.
13. Meet with sales representatives to order supplies such as tableware, cooking utensils, and cleaning items.
14. Arrange for maintenance and repair of equipment and other services.
15. Total receipts and balance against sales, deposit receipts, and lock facility at end of day.
16. Ensures new products are executed properly following roll-out.
17. Is capable of handling irate customers with a friendly/calm attitude.
18. Ensures product quality and great service.
19. Shows enthusiasm about guest within the restaurant.
20. Is flexible in dealing with changes/problems (e.g., being short staffed).
21. Has effectively forecasted restaurant needs.
22. Shifts priorities and goals as work demands change.
23. Priorities tasks effectively to ensure most important tasks are completed on time.
24. Delegates and follows-up effectively.
25. Taking Ownership of issues or tasks and also give detail update of the F&B manager and the General Manager.
26. Seeks, listens and responds to Guest feedback.
27. Coaches team on how to exceed Guest expectations.
28. Does not blame others; takes accountability for problems.
It’s a complete resort in town spread over 3.5 acres of land, with 120+ rooms providing 5 Star facilities at value for money, with a swimming pool adjoining a huge lush green garden, three different sizes of banquets in which one of the banquet is 12,000 sq ft of pillar less banquet which can accommodate up to 1000 PAX, two conference rooms of different sizes and a board room for all kinds of corporate activities. All day dinning multi cuisines restaurant, specialty restaurant, Lounge Bar and a Cafe to relax.
The brand Glitz is a multi-tier growing hotel chain operating hotels in multiple cities in the nation. Glitz Westend Inn caters to all your needs with a personal touch to make you feel at home. Indulge in various luxuries at your disposal and experience nirvana. With world class facilities, impeccable staff and great amenities, Glitz Westend will take care of all your needs and desires. Come, explore rejuvenation !!