Trimble Operate as SPOC for Customer(s) as end-to-end contact point for all requirements and resolutions.
Acquiring requirement schedules and POs from customer
Interfacing with internal Supply chain for Production planning, PO release on supplier, Supply receipts, Inventory Management
Interfacing with Fulfilment for processing POs received, ensuring dispatches
Receive GRN from customers, Monitor A/R from customers, Follow-up & collect payments, update system for closure
Coordinate with internal customer support team (on need basis), to deliver install training & support and escalated field problem resolutions
Coordinate with internal team for HW warranty management process and service
Coordinate with internal teams for delivery of Data porting / Backend SW to customer
Collect and collate GPS fitted Fleet buyer data from customer(s) and share with internal team for upselling
Work with customer(s) to enhance engagement opportunities by expanding our offerings
Qualification, Skills & Experience Required:
is recruiting for an Program Manager to fill an opportunity in Pune, India.
Job Summary: Program Manager
Lead both Customer and Delivery side of a large scale rollout program, interacting with cross-functional teams both internally and at customer side, to ensure rollouts are delivered successfully.
· Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Operations or similar discipline, MBA & PMP Certificate preferred.
· Minimum 15 years’ experience in a Customer/Client facing role, with end-to-end delivery experience.
· Excellent communication skills, including presentations, written communication and interpersonal skills
· Strong problem solving skills and demonstration of conflict resolution skills
· Experience of working in a team environment, changing roles between actively supporting other members of the team to leading the team with focus on the customer
· Good financial awareness and ability to bring that to discussion/negotiations with key customer decision makers
· High energy level, self-motivated, and with a proven ability to learn quickly, multi-task and work independently as well as part of a team
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English is essential and Hindi (spoken) will be an added advantage.
· Excellent organizational skills.