We are looking for a Manager Ad Operations
in our great office in Gurgaon.
Internet advertising is one of the hottest sectors in the tech industry. Advertisers look for ad products that provide a great customer experience on all devices. OLX is uniquely positioned to change the advertising landscape in classifieds through its obsession for creating win-win exchanges on mobile.
As Ad Ops Manager, you will work closely with monetization and sales teams to strategize and execute the traffic monetization plan for OLX. This hire will be responsible for yield maximization, sales operations and optimizations, to deliver to client expectations and drive client renewals.
The desire to work in a young, creative, changing and data driven environment with a high performance team in a fast-moving sector is essential. An individual with exceptional ability to synthesize multi-layered data, be diligent, demonstrate ownership to drive client retention, and accurate with great Excel and reporting skill will thrive in this position.
...at OLX Group
At OLX Group we have a clear ambition – to empower millions of people across the globe by helping them connect and share their goods and services. This inspiring purpose has helped us build one of the world’s leading Internet companies. This combination of business and purpose attracts a certain type of person. If you’ve got an entrepreneurial drive and think you can use that drive to contribute to our purpose, then we’d love to empower you to be successful. Want to know more?
Why OLX Group?
The OLX Group is a network of leading classifieds platforms in 45 markets, including brands like OLX, Avito, letgo, dubizzle, among others.
The OLX Group connects local people to buy, sell or exchange used goods and services by making it fast and easy for anyone to post a listing through their mobile phone or on the web. Hundreds of millions of people in local markets around the world generate more than 1.9 billion monthly visits, 37 billion monthly page views and 54 million listings every month on the OLX Group's online marketplaces.
Our 3000+ committed employees are making a difference from our 25 offices across the globe.
What responsibilities will you get when working with us?
What will you need to be successful in this role?
- Manage Overall delivery of campaigns. Ensure timely trafficking of campaigns, campaign performance optimization, troubleshooting, and reporting. Ensure that campaigns launch on time and are fully executed according to the insertion orders.
- Manage yield optimisation with One/multiple networks, with the view to maximise revenue for OLX through network, programmatic and direct sales.
- Liaison with advertisers, agencies and partners to oversee proper implementation of campaigns (ad tags, reporting discrepancies, click tracking, etc.)
- Maintain proactive communications regarding account status across multiple account stakeholders including sales, senior management and customer contacts.
- Ensure immediate and direct feedback to both platform and account managers regarding campaign issues.
- Act as a stakeholder for development of new tools and upgrades to the ad serving platform regarding ad operations efficiencies.
- Constantly monitor and improve customer satisfaction as it relates to successful campaign management.
- Assuring potential client campaigns are getting high-level service for incremental revenue opportunities as well as for existing relationships.
Inspired and interested in the job? Apply!
- 6-8 years of Ad Operations, Yield Management experience in a large Publisher setup involving Display & Native Setups across Desktop, Mobile Web & Apps.
- Excellent knowledge of Google DFP & Adx platforms including hands on experience on A/B testing, mediation setups, first look inventory, Preferred deals etc.
- Strong existing partnerships with the key technology stakeholders, Exchanges, SSP’s, trading desks as well as other demand partners.
- Strong understanding of the Interests & behavioral targeting, Custom audience, Remarketing and various pricing and reach models.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines in a high-pressure environment.
- Ability to adjust to multiple demands and shifting priorities.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Excellent written, oral communication & inter-personal skills.
- Bachelor’s degree.
Are you ready to live your dream and apply for this role? It only takes a few minutes to apply using our simple application template. Once you’ve it out submit it online and our talent scouts promise to give it serious consideration. We will try to get back to you within the next two weeks but we have to admit, sometimes it takes a bit longer than that. If it does please don’t worry we will respond to your application no matter what.
Improve the world.
Join OLX Group.
Follow us on Linkedin . Check our OLX Group Engineering Blog and Twitter Tech .