Work for a trailblazing company in the Fintech domain that is leveraging software and technology to change the face of Credit Advisory services in India!
Our client is a startup founded by alumnus of IIM C and MDI Gurgaon. The company operates in the fin-tech domain, helping customers to improve their credit ratings and get access to better financing options and also providing leads and sales enablement services to companies in the BFSI domain. The company is a stable one with a track record of 5 years in which it has helped millions of retail customers improve their credit health and get access to better financing options.
As the Manager - Taxation
, you will be responsible for delivering a spectrum of tax services for the company in compliance with laws and regulations.
Other responsibilities include:
- Providing internal tax advisory services and support on business operation matters
- Responsible to legally minimise tax liabilities through informed application of tax laws and regulations
- Preparing and reviewing tax calculations, estimating and reporting accruals, and purpose partnering with regional and corporate finance, tax, legal, business and operations teams
- Managing regulatory tax compliances of TDS, payroll, GST matters, tax reporting and furnishing information for the purpose of assessments or other scrutiny by tax authorities
- Ensuring timely and accurate filing of all corporate and personnel income tax and GST returns
- Playing the pivotal role in ensuring Secretarial compliances and ROC filings
- Preparing and monitoring tax budgets and reviewing current and deferred tax provision
- Assisting in Tax Due Diligence and preparation and finalization of tax provision
- Reviewing monthly accounts and other related data with regard to audit and compliance matters
- Liaising with tax authorities and managing and coordinating tax audits
- Identifying potential areas of dispute with authorities and preparing for corrective action
- Establishing appropriate system or processes for tax risk management and mitigation of tax risks
- Leading and coordinating ad-hoc tax-driven business initiatives for the company
Salary: INR 4,00,000 - 5,50,000 P.A.
Industry: Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area: Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary, Audit
Role Category: Accounts
Role: Taxation(Indirect) Manager
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Keyskills: NBFC Tax Compliance Secretarial Compliance Tax Returns Tax Risks ROC Filings Tax Provision Tax Audit Tax risk Management Tax Assessments Tax Planning Finance and Tax and Audit Tax Reporting Direct Taxation Due Diligence Indirect Taxation