•Develop relevant content topics to reach the company’s target customers.
•Create, curate and manage all published content (images, videos & written)
- Content Management – Creation and compilation of content for social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, YouTube, Google+, Blogs, etc.
- Monitor, listen and respond to users in a social way while cultivating leads and sales.
•Develop and expand community and/or influencer outreach efforts.
•Oversee design and launch of social media channels. Post launch deliberate planning and goal setting for the channels viz Facebook, twitter, you tube, LinkedIn etc.
•Development of brand awareness and online reputation. Monitor online reviews and respond to each review.
•Analyze key metrics and tweak strategy as needed. Compile reports for management showing results (ROI)
•Implement a content editorial calendar to manage content and plan specific, timely marketing campaigns.
•Closely work with internal and external stakeholders to generate and use creative content depending on various accounts and their requirements.
•Strategize and execute blogger outreach programs.
MBA(Marketing)with atleast 7+ years of exp in BFSI, Insurance, NBFC with a strong knowledge in SOE is a must
Interested candidates can mail on [email protected] or reach on 8767026720 for more details
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹2,000,000.00 - ₹2,500,000.00 per year
Supplemental pay types:
- Commission pay
- Performance bonus
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Mumbai, Maharashtra: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Social media marketing: 5 years (Required)
- marketing campaign: 5 years (Required)
- Digital marketing (Preferred)
Speak with the employer