Essential: At least five (5) years' experience in secretarial/clerical/data handling and administrative work. Coordinate administrative preparation for meetings…
- World Health Organization - New Delhi, Delhi
- Larsen & Toubro Limited - Rajpura, Punjab
Collect network performance data, monitor network security, and optimize server capacity to manage the flow of information.
- Boston Consulting Group - New Delhi, Delhi
We are made up of executive and administrative (or case team) assistants, visual service artists, receptionists, facilities staff, and the team leaders and…
- U.S. Embassy & Consulates in India - Delhi, Delhi
All Interested Applicants / All Sources. The work schedule for this position is: Full Time (40 hours per week). FS on LWOP and CS with reemployment rights **.
- Tetra Pak - Pune, Maharashtra
Manage unit’s administrative tasks at senior management level. Minimum 10 years experience in administrative role/being Executive Assistant to Senior leadership…
- PSI CRO - Bengaluru, Karnataka
Previous administrative experience and experience in an international company is a plus. We are looking for a professional, qualified and enthusiastic candidate…
- Red Rose Senior Secondary School - Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
Key Skills The candidate should have experience of official work, computer knowledge and eager to learn new technologies.
- Larsen & Toubro Limited - Talegaon, Maharashtra +1 location
Customer Training Management (Delivery & Administration). Manage Contractual training programs & co-ordinate for conducting customer training.
- Larsen & Toubro Limited - Kolkata, West Bengal
Experience into residential / high rise/ commericial project is must. Formulating and Reviewing the strategic road map for the organization.
- Faurecia - Pune, Maharashtra
Bachelors Degree / Diploma in any field with prior experience of 3 to 5 years in corporate-HO / star hotels / industry.
- Flipkart - Bengaluru, Karnataka
Act as the point of contact among executives and employees. Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner. Make travel and accommodation arrangements.
- AlignTech - Hyderabad, Telangana +2 locations
5-6 years of work experience in an executive assistant role. Act as the point of contact among executives, managers, employees, and other external partners.
- Alila Fort Bishangarh - Jaipur, Rajasthan
Good problem solving, administrative and interpersonal skills are a must. You will be responsible for the efficient running of the department in line with Hyatt…
- Steno House - Delhi
From 10 to 15 year(s) of experience. ₹ 20-25 Lacs P.A. # Manage schedules, calendars & communication, Project Coordination.
- Impact HR & KM Solutions - Nashik, Maharashtra
Supervise administrative staff and divide responsibilities to ensure performance. Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and…
- Accenture - Bengaluru, Karnataka
To ensure a high level of customer service satisfaction through the effective and pro-active line management and career development of teams of Executive…
- Redaptive, Inc. - India
Provide administrative support to executives in the United States, including managing schedules, arranging meetings, and responding to emails.
- Standard Chartered - Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Actively manage service recipient’s mailbox including and not limited to drafting responses on behalf, scheduling appointments, setting reminders, arranging…
- amdocs - Gurgaon District, Haryana
A minimum of 3 years practical business/administrative experience or equivalent. Support key leaders vital to the growth and sustainability of Amdocs that…
- Park Hyatt Chennai - Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Provides strong and efficient administrative support. You will be responsible to provide an excellent and consistent level of administrative support to the…