Arrange meetings and appointments and provide reminders. File expense reports and ensure timely reimbursement. Monitor and order office supplies.
- Micron - Hyderabad, Telangana
- Amex - Gurgaon, Haryana
Ideal candidate should have 3+years of previous experience as an Admin assistant and familiar with office management and technologies.
- Innovation Mission Punjab - Chandigarh, Chandigarh
Track and replace office supplies Other administrative tasks such as welcoming and directing visitors, coordinating meetings and appointments and performing…
- Pfizer - Mumbai, Maharashtra
Previous administrative experience that demonstrates an ability to carry out administrative and secretarial functions proficiently and complete high quality of…
- Siemens - Pune, Maharashtra
Is knowledgeable of corporate policies and practices. Regularly exercise discretion and judgment in their work. Works effectively with little or no supervision.
- i5 Solutions - Hyderabad, Telangana
With a proactive approach to problem solving, have a positive attitude towards things. Excel PowerPoint, word, & Microsoft project skills.
- Rima Enterprises - Dehra Dun, Uttarakhand
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, FresherSalary: INR15,000.00 - INR18,000.00 per monthSchedule: Higher Secondary(12th Pass) (Preferred).
- Process Agrochem Industries - Indore, Madhya Pradesh
Job Type: Full-time. Job Requirements:1. Graduate with Computer skills - typing, scanning, printing, use of computer. Email and Internet skills.
- Khalsa Web Solutions OPC - Kurali, Punjab
Graduate with good command over computer operations MS Office, Internet. Expected Start Date: 1/2/2022Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent, Contractual /…
- Sky Infotech - Shivajinagar, Pune, Maharashtra
An Office Assistant's responsibilities include taking calls from customers and delivering messages while also using basic office equipment like faxes or…
- Globizz Overseas Consultants - Chandigarh, Chandigarh
The candidate needs to work as part of Visa filling team & assist them in one of the processJob Types: Full-time, Regular / PermanentSalary: From INR150,000.00…
- ARAL Automotive - Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh
Operations Executive1) Minimum 6 Months experience is required in Data entry / Inventory management / Computer operations. 70 % Office Job , 30% market work.
- IIAE Dehradun - Dehra Dun, Uttarakhand
Office Assistant (M/F) Graduate in any stream Negotiable Food and Accommodation Complimentary Please send your Resume (Bio-data) to email id- resume.iiae@gmail…
- Hotel Quest Regency - Jamshedpur, Jharkhand
Dip/Degree in Hotel Management. Minimum 3 years of experience as a Front Office Executive/Receptionist in the hospitality industry.
- Rudra Real Estate - Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh
Executive Assistant, Front Office, Data Entry. Responsible for arranging meetings, taking minutes, follow-up and update Coordination between CMD and all other…
- The Global Education and Immigration Consultant - Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh
Joining - ImmediateDescription : -ROLES & RESPONSIBLITIESWe are looking for full time candidate with good administrative qualities.who can work on prospective…
- Kirana Bazaar - Gurgaon, Haryana
Coordinate executive communications, including taking calls, responding to emails and interfacing with clientsPrepare internal and external corporate documents…