- Je & Vee - Malad, Mumbai, Maharashtra
Receptionist ,Office assistant cum computer operator required for Head office. Freshers and experienced can apply.
- FedEx Express MEISA - Mumbai, Maharashtra
Responsible for providing professional, efficient and confidential secretarial and administrative services for one or more members of management.
- Steno House - Mumbai, Maharashtra
Mumbai (All Areas) ( Bandra Kurla Complex). Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent. Skills highlighted with ‘‘ are preferred keyskills.
- deugro group - Mumbai, Maharashtra
Greet guests and visitors; Maintain visitors sign-in log; orient visitors to exits in the case of fire/fire drill/drill/another emergency.
- Madcherry Hospitality Pvt. Ltd. - Vikhroli, Mumbai, Maharashtra
Maintain the smooth running of an office through a variety of Human resource, administrative and clerical duties. Manage Inbound and Outbound calls.
- Supreme - Andheri, Mumbai, Maharashtra
Manage Purchasing Operations, Policies & Procedures. Hand on experience in imports & must aware of Import procedures & vendors.
- Intway Inspection Technology & NDT - Mumbai, Maharashtra
Experience :Admin experience minimum 2 years | Qualification: Degree Please send your updated CV to : iitndthr@gmail…
- Medley Pharmaceuticals - Mumbai, Maharashtra
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent. Com in Commerce,Any Graduate. Medley has state of the art facilities maintaining high quality standards at every further…
- Pfizer - Mumbai, Maharashtra
Demonstrated administrative experience with an ability to carry out all office functions proficiently, and to complete quality work on a timely basis.
- Remi Group - Mumbai, Maharashtra
From 4 to 6 year(s) of experience. Candidate to be responsible for coordinating internal/external persons, capable of making travel arrangements, i.e. air…
- TransUnion - Mumbai, Maharashtra
This role will work closely with the MANCOM members and extend the support in managing calendars, travel arrangement etc.
- Cordis - Mumbai, Maharashtra
Perform timely and high-quality administrative support and other special tasks for India entity, office and staff to ensure overall efficiency and effectiveness…
- LEAD School - Mumbai, Maharashtra
The ideal candidate will provide top-level assistance for high-level executives. They should be well-organized and be comfortable scheduling meetings and…
- Keva Flavours - Mulund, Mumbai, Maharashtra
Responsible for managing the calendar for CEO. Manage organized document management process. Be the interface for employees, clients and external partners and…
- ISF GROUP - Malad, Mumbai, Maharashtra
Travel to the office is required. Informed well in advance if required on Saturdays. Good computer-based skills. Time management and organisational skills.
- Arpan - Mumbai, Maharashtra
Managing administrative tasks for the CEO including: managing an extremely active calendar of appointments, completing expense reports, composing and preparing…
- Elevate K-12 - Mumbai, Maharashtra
Supervise administrative staff and divide responsibilities to ensure performance. Proven experience as an office administrator, office assistant or relevant…