Role & responsibilities
· Build and maintain strong client relationships
· Oversee maintenance, cleaning, and repairs of vending machines
· Ensure smooth call flow and completion of call registered of both Service and installation
· Monitoring timely resolution to customer as per organizational standards.
· Periodic review on Performance parameters and ensure monthly high score.
· Train New Service and installations engineers.
· Maintain an efficient spare parts inventory system
· Ensure adequate stock levels & Control inventory-related expenses
· Implement quality control measures
· Maximize Customer Satisfaction score with less Repeat ratio
Preferred candidate profile
BE (Mechanical/ Electrical) with 15+ years exp. heading the Service either from Large Appliances / ATM Machines.
Interested candidates can mail on [email protected] or reach on 8767026720 for more details
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹4,500,000.00 - ₹6,500,000.00 per year
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Mumbai, Maharashtra: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Field service: 10 years (Required)
Speak with the employer