About Company: Evolve Robot Lab is the India's first robot innovation lab for Robotics Engineering & Artificial Intelligence Solution.
Robotics research company", with the grand vision to improve the quality of life in the very part of India with various deep tech solutions.
Who we are: Robotics start-up with young creative team based out of Madras, Tamilnadu We are making affordable robotics product for both industrial & military application.
Our Edu-Tech training facilitate to inspire & educate the next 10 million young generation of innovators, engineers, scientist & artists in the field of Robotics.
Our specialization :
What We Do:
- STEM Education: Developing Young Minds for the Future through quality teaching on robotics tool
- Industrial Service: Our product development include Robotics research and automation for industries and home applications. Artificial Intelligence Solution for 21st Century Digital landscape.
About the Internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Work on fabrication of robots.
2. Work on developing Robots
3. Handle Designing and Development of autonomous Robots.
4. Handle daily task completion using Tinker CAD, MATLAB, ROS, CAD, Vrep etc
5. Programming Robots
6. Robot Design
7. Training Clients on robotics technology
Skills required: Arduino, Robotics, Raspberry Pi, Programming, CAD, Presentation, Problem-solving
Who can apply:
1. Only students who are pursing their graduation(2nd,3rd,final year).
2. Candidates having relevant skills and interests.
3. Candidates who are freshly graduated or are currently in any year of study.
Preferable Canditates :
CS,IT,ECE ,EEE,MECH,AERO,MECHATRONICS ONLY
APPLY NOW: https://forms.gle/L1wNAdxjNkA6dopH6
Perks: Stipend based on Performance, Internship Completion Certificate, Letter of recommendation.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Fresher, Internship
Contract length: 1 month
Salary: Up to ₹12,000.00 per month
- Flexible schedule
- Internet reimbursement
- Evening shift
- Morning shift
Supplemental pay types:
Speak with the employer