Job Type: Full-timeSalary: INR30,000.00 - INR65,000.00 per monthBenefits: Good experience in the areas of Recruiting, Employee Relations, and other employee…
- Pleasant Days Resort - Chennai, Tamil Nadu
- Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. - Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Drive Strategic Workforce Planning (SWP) to map the people strategy of the business units with the business strategy. High levels of tenacity and perseverance.
- Res Manpower consultancy - Guindy, Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Hi allHiring for Human Resources Generalist(HR)Salary : 30 k per monthExperience: 2+ yearsMale candidate is preferableLocation: saidapetIf interested kindly…
- Vish Gyana Technology Solutions Private - Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Plan interview and selection procedures, including screening calls, assessments, and in-person interviews - if possible.
- Gurukrupa Exports - Chennai, Tamil Nadu
We are looking for a skilled HR Officer who will recruit, support and develop talent through developing policies and managing procedures.
- Valeo - Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Monitor and ensure smooth day to day administration functions. Handle company licenses, company insurance policies, vendor contracts and to carryout periodic…
- TRDFIN - Mylapore, Chennai, Tamil Nadu
HiringHuman Resources Officer3+ years of experienceSkills : Recruitment, Onboarding, HR generalist functionsQualification : MBA ( HR ) preferablyLocation :…
- IHG - Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Maintain manager's appointment calendar and complete and submit expense reports; coordinate telephone/conference calls and incoming mail; set up and maintain…
- Vinora Studios and Technologies - Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Social media interaction for screening candidates. Staffing, training and development, motivation, and maintenance.
- Recbots - Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Should be strong in written and verbal communicationJob Type: Full-timeSalary: INR15,000.00 - INR30,000.00 per monthSchedule: Total work: 1 year (Preferred).
- mark air particulate control system - Chromepet, Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / PermanentSalary: INR20,000.00 - INR24,000.00 per monthSchedule: Recruit candidates and need to understand the organization's…
- Park Hyatt Chennai - Chennai, Tamil Nadu
You will be responsible to provide excellent and consistent level of administrative support to your customers.
- GPZ Consulting India Private - Nungambakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Assist in the development and implementation of human resource policies undertake tasks around performance management gather and analyze data with useful HR…
- Standard Chartered - Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Execute key HR projects and initiatives aligned to strategic priorities of CPBB as per requirement. Embed the Group’s values and code of conduct as it relates…
- BVR People Consulting - Chennai, Tamil Nadu
BVR people consulting committed to help Organisations to realise and develop their full potential in order to compete in the present day globalised and…
- Segula Technologies - Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Looking after human and social relations. Responsible for HR activities in the Renault Nissan Engineering Center : local labour laws, employee greviences, etc.
- KUMAR AGRO REFINERY - Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Job Specification: Requires a degree in Human Resources Management or related areas. Typically requires a minimum of 10+ years of related experience.
- Sanmina Corporation - Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Maintaining management guidelines by preparing, updating & recommending human resource policies & procedures, historical MIS records etc.