Mahendra Realtors & Infrastructure Private Limited.
CORE PURPOSE : TO RAISE THE STANDARD OF LIVING BY CHANGING THE
RULES OF INDUSTRY, DELIVERING QUALITY ON TIME & WITHIN BUDGET.
CORE VALUES : QUALITY
GOING EXTRA MILE
Job Title: HR Manager
Department: HR Location: Mumbai
Reportees: HR Executive, Office Assistant Reports to: CED
A. ABOUT COMPANY:
- MRIPL is one of the leading contracting company in Government & PSU sector since last
28 Years having major verticals like Civil Engineering, Contractors & Developers with specialized services for Structural Repairs / Restoration, Waterproofing, Painting, Interiors,Plumbing. The company also undertakes “BOT” Projects i.e. BUILD, OWN & TRANSFER and is in major expansion mode by virtue of having Professional & Technically sound Team.B. JOB SUMMARY:
The role’s Key Objective is :
- To Manage the Company’s overall HR Activities and ensure smooth functioning of work.
C. KEY DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES:
Responsibilities % of Time Spent
- To Design and Develop HR policies and General Policies for the
- To Assess the Staffing needs and Forecast Organization chart based on the same.
- To Develop KPI & KRA for Employees and make them understand the same.
- To Ensure on time recruitments.
- To manage the team and develop employee engagement policies for motivating employees.
- To design and update Performance management system.
- To Have tie ups with Naukri, Monster and other portals for timely and 50% quality recruitments
- To get the best fit employee for the organization.
- To Ensure on time filling of statutory dues like PF & ESIC.
- To maintain proper file of Fixed Assets like Laptop, Mobile etc. that has been issued to employees.
- To design and conduct yearly Performance appraisal of employees and announce the results of the same.
- To maintain leave and attendance record and generate monthly salaries.
- Evaluate Performance of employees on monthly basis with the help of questionnaire evaluation method.
- To manage the team.
- To conduct training sessions as & when required.
- To handle employee induction, joining and exit formalities.
- Ensure that employee deployment report is sent on 15th of every 20% month.
- Ensure fixed asset report to be sent to 30th of every month.
- To ensure compliance of all policies.
- Make Navigator presentation and Conduct the meeting on 4th 10%
Saturday of every month.
D. ATTITUDINAL SKILLS: (Importance – 70%)
- Decision Maker & Deal Maker.
- Winning Attitude with 'Never Say Die spirit'
- Problem Solving Skills
E. FUNCTIONAL SKILLS: (Importance – 30%)
- Very Strong knowledge & skill of managing People
- Hands on experience with handling recruitment & performance management system.
- Experience of Overall Management of HR activities
E. PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Degree in HR Management
- 3-4 years’ Experience in HR Generalist Profile.
F. LANGUAGE SKILLS:
Well versed with English, Hindi and any one Indian language
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹50,000.00 - ₹60,000.00 per month
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Mumbai, Maharashtra: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Payroll: 5 years (Required)
- HR: 10 years (Required)
- total work: 10 years (Preferred)
- Professional in Human Resources® (Preferred)
Speak with the employer