Our client is a leading Matric school in Warangal, Telangana looking for English, Social, Science teacher. As a Science Teacher, You should be a competent professional with in-depth knowledge of teaching Science best practices and legal educational processes for class 4th to 7th. In addition to having excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Position : Permanent
Location : Warangal,Telengana
Salary : per candidates experience & knowledge
Job Title: Science Teacher
Location: Warangal, Telangana
Experience: 3+ Years
Salary: Negotiable for Right Candidate
Job Type: Full-time
Education: M.A, B.Ed preferred not compulsory
Mode of Interview: Face to face HR Round
Listed below are some key job responsibilities of a Science Teacher.
- Deliver personalized instruction to each student by encouraging interactive learning.
- Responsible to plan and implement educational activities and events.
- Must ensure your classroom is clean and orderly.
- Must prepare and distribute periodic progress reports and semester report cards.
- Responsible to attend parent-teacher meetings.
- Must evaluate and document students’ progress.
- Should develop and issue educational content including notes, tests, and assignments.
- The teacher is responsible to supervise classes to ensure all students are learning in a safe and productive environment.
- Must allocate and grade homework, assignments, and tests.
- Can be any post Graduate with Masters (B.Ed is not compulsory)
- Must have In-depth knowledge of teaching methods and legal educational procedures in Science.
- The candidate applying for the Job must have outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- The candidate must be well-organized with excellent leadership abilities.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years’ experience as a teacher.
- Must have exceptional interpersonal and presentation skills.