A Front Office Director is a person who specializes in dealing with complaints and giving accurate information. Answer questions and address complaints.
- Crypto Mize - Delhi, Delhi
- iSprout Business Centre - Chennai, Tamil Nadu
You will be the “face” of the company for all visitors and will be responsible for the first impression we make. Answer questions and address complaints.
- Iraitech Innovations & Technologies - Delhi, Delhi
The selected candidate is expected to perform administrative tasks and should also be able to reach out to clients via phone or email for promoting in-house…
- maxim merry school - Kharar, Punjab
Minimum 2 years experience, dynamic, and charming personality, good command on English is must . MBA and office management diploma.
- HOTEL RED DIAMOND BILASPUR CHHATTISGARH - Bilaspur, Chhattisgarh
RESPONSIBLE FOR DAILY FRONT OFFICE OPERATIONS, SUCH AS CHECK IN, CHECK OUT, MAINTAINING DATA IN SOFTWARE, SHOULD HAVE GOOD COMMUNICATION SKILL, PRESENTABLE,…
- Daspan House - Jodhpur, Rajasthan
Consistently offer a professional, friendly greeting and engaging service. Answer all telephone enquiries and record all reservations & bookings into the system…
- The Aanandam Resort Itarsi - Itarsi, Madhya Pradesh
Food and accommodation is provided by company. Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent, Internship, Fresher. Microsoft Office: 1 year (Preferred).
- Jesse College - Ramamurthy Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka
Must speak English, Kannada and any other south Indian language. Should be able to handle front desk and addressing visitors and directing them to the…
- Bhanguz - Mohali, Punjab
Greet clients as soon as they arrive and connect them with the appropriate party. Answer the phone in a timely manner and direct calls to the correct offices.
- DigitaLeadar - Jaipur, Rajasthan
Need A Female Candidate With Excellent Communication Skills And Personality. Should Be Able To Handle Customers Queries And Tell Them About The Services We…
- Wedding Memories Production - Surat, Gujarat
You should have basic knowledge of computer. You should have interest in the Photoshop / Photo Editing. Serves visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing…
- Sparsh hospital | Neonatal and Pediatric Hospital - Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing and faxing. Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office.
- hsc law services pvt ltd - Jalandhar, Punjab
Job Types: Full-time, Internship. Microsoft Office: 1 year (Preferred). Total work: 1 year (Preferred).
- Hostel Mantra - Mumbai, Maharashtra
Solving day-to-day problems at the workplace, completing daily tasks, and supervising the housekeeping staff and front desk receptionist.
- INKAR IAS ACADEMY - Chengalpattu, Tamil Nadu
+2 or Degree or Diploma in any specialization. Fluency in English and Tamil (both Writing & Oral). The person has to be dynamic and efficient.
- NO 1 WORLDWIDE EXPRESS PVT LTD - New Delhi, Delhi
A Female candidate having Excellent verbal communication , who can initiate telephonic contact with existing and new clients to generate the sales .
- Oxyglain Healthcare Private Limited - Agra, Uttar Pradesh
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent, Freelance, Volunteer, Internship. Agra, Uttar Pradesh: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work …
- We-Grad Academy - Nashik, Maharashtra
Manage, organise and maintain the CEO's time calendar, scheduling and reminding appointments. Take initiative to make minor job-specific and authorised…
- M/S VIRENDRA KUMAR AND COMPANY - Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
Organize meetings. tidy and maintain the reception area key skills ms office receptionist activities front office executive industry it-hardware & networking /…
- PATHSHALA INSTITUTE - Patna, Bihar
Qualification : +2/Graduates/MBA or Freshers can apply. Required Skills : Bold & Pleasing Personality, good and effective communication, Convincing skills,Basic…