Urgent Requirement for Infection Control Nurse, must have good knowledge of NABH Protocol B.Sc. Nursing / GNM ; good experience in infection control with ICN…
- Venkateshwar Hospital - New Delhi, Delhi
- Excellent Placement Services - Gurgaon, Haryana
Shift : 12hrs & 24hrs rotational shifts, Free Accommodation (Home Care Taker Nurse). Industry Type: Medical Services / Hospitality.
- Servisource Healthcare - Chandigarh, Chandigarh
Requirements of the NurseA Registered Nurse in own countryHave IELTS/OET completed as per NMC standardCBT certificate or in processNewly qualified nurses are…
- Lifenity Wellness - Delhi, Delhi
Provide direct patient care, including assisting with activities of daily living, bathing, grooming, and feeding. Assist with patient admissions and discharges.
- Apollo Health & Lifestyle Ltd. - Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Candidate with Experience in OT / ICU / ICN / NICU and Wards are in immediate need. Experience from Fresher upto 15 years Job Type: Full-time Salary: ₹15…
- Immense Immigration Services Pvt Ltd - Vellore, Tamil Nadu
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent. Trichy, Tamil Nadu: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required).
- Devon NHS International Recruitment Alliance - Kolkata, West Bengal +6 locations
Also known as a Public Health Nurse or a Clinic Nurse.*. Neonatal intensive care and high-risk obstetrics. TSD* supports around 500,000 face-to-face contacts…
- Fine Global HR - Ernakulam, Kerala
*Department : Emergency Department ,ICU,CAUSUALITY,Industrial*. Free accommodation+ Transportation + Medical Insurance + Malpractice insurance+ Weekly one day…
- Immense Immigration and EducationSservices - Vellore, Tamil Nadu +2 locations
Vellore, Tamil Nadu: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required). Total work: 1 year (Preferred).
- IMMENSE IMMIGRATION AND EDUCATION SERVICES PVT LTD - Karaikkudi, Tamil Nadu +2 locations
NURSES WANTED FOR SAUDI FOR HOSPITAL & CLINIC AFTER SELECTION DATA FLOW / HRD MUST FEMALE QUALIFICATION - GNM / BSc SALARY - (3200 - 7000) + 300 (Food)…
- AKV WELLNESS LLP - Mumbai, Maharashtra
Through its IV therapies, vitamin injections, and cutting-edge lifestyle genetics tailored to your needs, *REVIV *benefits your body’s health, recovery, beauty,…
- Mythri Hospital Mehdipatnam - Hyderabad, Telangana
As a Staff Nurse, you will play a critical role in providing exceptional patient care and contributing to the overall well-being of our patients.
- Paul Angel's International PVT LTD - Hyderabad, Telangana
Recent registered nurse(hospital): 2 years (Required). EXPEREINCE:- With a minimum of 2+years for Bsc Nurses and 3+ years for GNM/diploma nurses of recent…
- AddressHealth Solutions India Pvt Ltd - Kukatpally, Hyderabad, Telangana +1 location
Vacancy for Permanent Female 'School Infirmary Nurse ' for a reputed school Near Kukatpally Metro Station (Red Line), HYD.*. Days: Mon to Sat, Sunday Fixed Off.
- Nova Pulse IVf Pvt.Ltd. - Indore, Madhya Pradesh
While joinning the duty for the day take the message from the previous duty nurse and while leaving for the day give message if any to the next nurse joining…
- SVICCAR (A unit of Tata Cancer Care Foundation), Tirupati - Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh
O *Experience*: Must have 2 to 3 years of clinical experience with some experience mandatorily with Oncology/Cancer Hospital. Do you have OT Nurse experience?
- Global Jobs India - Kochi, Kerala
Opening for all departments and the final interview will be conducted in Cochin, Kerala and those who are ready to attend the personal interview can apply.
- Manipal Hospitals - Bengaluru, Karnataka
B.SC Nursing or GNM candidate of an accredited school of professional nursing and licensed to practice as a registered nurse. Total work: 1 year (Preferred).
- Ashoka superspeciality women hospital &Research Pvt.Ltd. - Raipur, Chhattisgarh
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent, Fresher. Raipur, Chhattisgarh: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required).
- Medforage - Hyderabad, Telangana
Nurture a compassionate environment by providing psychological support. Resolve or report on patients’ needs or problems. Follow care regulations and standards.