Key Skills: staff nurse anm, OPD, Surgical, female nurse, OT, gnm, male nurse, Patient Care, Bsc, Nursing, nursing staff, nurse, Hospital.
- asg eye hospitals - Shiliguri, West Bengal +1 location
- Indigo Airlines - Delhi, Delhi
To conduct pre-flight/post flight medical checks and maintains all its documentation and records as per prevailing DGCA and company rules.
- Fortune Hospital - Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh
1.Proven experience as a registered nurse. 3.Collaborate with physicians and nurses to devise individualized care plans for patients.
- Tata Medical Center - Kolkata, West Bengal
Staff nurses must be qualified RNRM (Registered Nurse, Registered Midwife), registered. Staff nurses must be qualified RNRM (Registered Nurse, Registered…
- Hairline Hair & Skin Clinic - India
Eligibility: Fresher’s who are registered staff nurse or Experienced in hospitality, Education: Bsc Nursing or GNM completed.
- Kongunad Hospitals - Gandhipuram, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu
Bsc / GNM - Registered / Un register. Implementing plans through tasks such as preparing patients for operations, wound treatment and monitoring pulse, blood…
- Zydus Hospitals Healthcare Research - Ahmadabad, Gujarat
Qualification : State Registered Nurse Midwife with graduation from an approved Nursing College (GNM/BSC/M.sc). Provide comprehensive care to assigned patients.
- Pulse HRM - Surat, Gujarat
Primary functions are to administer skilled nursing care for patients/clients of all ages in their place of residence, coordinate care with the…
- Centre for Sight - Patna, Bihar +2 locations
Experience: 6 months – 5 year professional nursing. Experience in an eye hospital will be an asset. Education: Diploma /Degree in Nursing (GNM/B.Sc).
- Halton Healthcare Services - Multi, West Bengal
The Nursing Resource Team (NRT) describes a group of uniquely trained nurses who work in a variety of clinical areas in response to needs from the clinical…
- Apollo Life - Hyderabad, Telangana
Registered Nurse with 2 yrs of exp. Maintaining and analysing employee health records. Developing and managing emergency procedures.
- Nesecure Hr Solutions - India
Duty Off : Weekly one day off. Vacation Leave : 42 days paid leave as per contract. Vacation Salary : 42 days of Basic salary after 24 months service.
- Motherhood India - Bengaluru, Karnataka
Auxiliary nurses, in essence, are healthcare assistants who provide great help to professional staff or Registered Nurse under the direct supervision of a…
- Nexus International School - Orissa
Coordinate other nurses engaged to work in the School First Aid Centre. One nurse will remain on-site in the event of any emergency.
- Gem Hospitals - Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu
Applicants should have a DGNM or BSC Nursing (Anyone registered degree), with 0 to 3 years of work experience.
- Crypto Mize - Delhi, Delhi
Fresher for an ICU nurse or critical care unit. He/She must have the ability to perfectly evaluate the patient’s conditions, administer treatment, and provide…
- Soni Group of Hospitals - Jaipur, Rajasthan
A registered nurse certificate or equivalent; however a Bachelor's degree in Nursing is preferred. Aside from the day-to-day tasks associated with being a nurse…
- devoted care - New Delhi, Delhi +2 locations
Offering the 186 Visa after minimum two year. 15% pay increase 1st July 2023. Well supported internal and external training and development programs focused on…
- Miwatj Health Aboriginal Corporation - Kuk, Maharashtra
Minimum of 5 years broad nursing / midwifery experience post registration and 3 years working as a remote area nurse with experience working in a Women Health…
- PSRI Hospital - New Delhi, Delhi
Registered nurses with relevant qualification. Responsible to perform all Medical and Surgical nursing procedures as per NABH requirements.