Auxiliary nurses, in essence, are healthcare assistants who provide great help to professional staff or Registered Nurse under the direct supervision of a…
- Motherhood India - Bengaluru, Karnataka
- NU Hospitals - Bengaluru, Karnataka
To train the trainee staff nurse in their job responsibilities. If any needle stick injury occurs, take preventive measure as possible and also fill the form,…
- Health Basix - Bengaluru, Karnataka
Your primary responsibility will be to provide health services to students when they are at school. For example, you’ll treat injuries and mild to acute…
- New Horizon International School - Bengaluru, Karnataka
Should have completed BSc and registered Nursing training course. Looking for Full time Nurse with: Experience minimum 1 yr required.
- Vaximum - Bengaluru, Karnataka
Registered Nurse with Basic day to day Admin experience preferred. Simple job - of administering vaccines . Banasankari 3rd Stage, Bengaluru - 560085, Karnataka…
- MARCH Complete Recruitment - Bengaluru, Karnataka
To oversee the shift and take the responsibility for the smooth running of the service and whilst they are on duty, liaise with managers and senior nurses to…
- Skin and Hair Sciences clinic - H .S .R Layout B .D .A Complex, Karnataka
Proficient in English Hindi and kannada. Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Regular / Permanent, Internship, Fresher.
- Onelife Home Healthcare - Bengaluru, Karnataka
Appropriate courses and qualifications in the field of Nursing. Providing optimum & scientific patient care at Home Healthcare setup.
- Nisarga diagnostics - Bengaluru, Karnataka
Sanjay Nagar, Bangalore, Karnataka: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required). Total work: 1 year (Required).
- Dzire services - Bengaluru, Karnataka
Minimum 2 years experience needed. BSC NURSING / ANM / GNM /ANY MEDICAL DEGREE CAN APPLY. Identify patients’ care requirements, focus on their needs and act on…
- Priorvital pvt ltd - Bengaluru, Karnataka
We require GNM / B S c nursing candidates with valid registration and 1 year minimum experience for *home health care*. Total work: 1 year (Preferred).
- dr hollas vitiligo centre pvt ltd - Bengaluru, Karnataka
A staff nurse is *a registered nurse who provides high-quality care to employees of a company, residents of nursing homes, or patients in a hospital*.
- BRINDHAVVAN AREION HOSPITAL - Bengaluru, Karnataka
To assist in delivering high quality nursing care in the hospital. Administer medication, change wound dressings and care for other treatment options.
- Devon NHS International Recruitment Alliance - Bengaluru, Karnataka
Are you an exceptional nurse with 6 months or more *Acute Medical Nursing.*. Ward nurses *provide care and treatment for patients staying in the Acute Medical…
- SANJEEVINI HOSPITAL - Bengaluru, Karnataka
Urgently required Registered Staff Nurses for Casualty, OT, ICU, NICU and Wards. Also required Staff Nurses for OHCs (i.e. Industrial Nurses).
- Quench Techno Valley - Bengaluru, Karnataka
Salary - For fresher Rs.16000 + Allowance. Job Types: Full-time, Fresher. Job Types: Full-time, Fresher.
- Milann - J. P. Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka
To administer dangerous medicines counter checked by a second nurse for the ‘six medication rights’ and complete documentation policy.
- NAVIS Human Resources Pvt. Ltd - Bengaluru, Karnataka
& a registered sending organization to recruit people under TITP & *Work Experience -*. B.sc, GNM, ANM by JITCO (Japan International. 0 Years to 10 Years.