Auxiliary nurses, in essence, are healthcare assistants who provide great help to professional staff or Registered Nurse under the direct supervision of a…
- Motherhood India - Bengaluru, Karnataka
- NU Hospitals - Bengaluru, Karnataka
To train the trainee staff nurse in their job responsibilities. If any needle stick injury occurs, take preventive measure as possible and also fill the form,…
- Immense Immigration Services - Bengaluru, Karnataka
Bangalore, Karnataka: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required).
- Immense Immigration Services Pvt Ltd - Bengaluru, Karnataka
Client Interview - Sep 22nd - Chennai*. Job Types: Permanent, Full-time. Kanyakumari, Tamil Nadu: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work …
- Cytecare Cancer Hospital - Bengaluru, Karnataka
OPD, IP, Wards, OT experience in all this area. *Assessing, observing, and speaking to patients*. Recording details and symptoms of patient medical history and…
- BvrjobsfrU - Bengaluru, Karnataka
WE ARE ALSO LOOKING FOR ICU NURSE,NURSE,STAFF NURSE,REGISTERED NURSE,NURSES,STAFF NURSE EXAM PREPARATION,STAFF NURSE EXAM,STUDENT NURSE,NEW GRAD NURSE,#NURSE,ER…
- Piramal Swasthya Management and Research Institute - Bengaluru, Karnataka
Desirable qualification-ANM / GNM / BSc Nursing. Sound knowledge on Clinical Part. Field Experience/Ready to travel. · Screening/Check-up of Beneficiaries.
- Lifetime Health Plus Care Pvt Ltd - Jayanagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka
Team Leadership: Lead and mentor a team of nurses, providing guidance, support, and training to ensure the highest level of patient care.
- Cloudphysician - Bengaluru, Karnataka
As a Neonatal nurse at Cloudphysician, you will be responsible for patient care delivered remotely. Care through patient-centric solutions.
- AddressHealth Solutions India Pvt Ltd - Dasarahalli Nr Kempapura Rd, Karnataka
Vacancy for Permanent Female 'School Infirmary Nurse ' for a reputed school Near *, NAGASANDRA POST, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560073.
- One Life Home Healthcare Pvt Ltd ( A Tattva Group Company) - Bengaluru, Karnataka
As a Registered Nurse, you will visit patients’ homes each day and provide them with a full range of clinical care, which may include such items as instruction…
- Sagar Hospitals - Kumaraswamy Layout, Bengaluru, Karnataka
To also intimate the Reception, F & B and charge nurse of the other unit. To inform about the shifting of the patient to the charge nurse and attendant.
- sacred oak hospital - Bengaluru, Karnataka
Current state licensure as a registered nurse and BLS certification required. We are looking for a registered nurse to join our nursing staff in providing…
- Royal bangalore hospital - Bengaluru, Karnataka
As an Oncology Nurse at Royal Bangalore Hospital, your role plays a pivotal part in providing specialized nursing care to patients undergoing cancer treatment.
- PAN NAGARABHAVI HOSPITAL - Nagarbhavi, Bengaluru, Karnataka
Admission and discharge of Day care patients. Preparation of patient’s file. Assistance and instructions to patients and their relatives and imparting health…
- NATUS WOMEN AND CHILDREN HOSPITAL SARJAPURA - Bengaluru, Karnataka
Certification as a registered nurse for pediatric care. Experience in clinical work as a pediatric nurse. Working with children and asking questions about their…
- Sapthagiri institute of medical sciences & research centre - Bengaluru, Karnataka
The ideal candidate will be responsible for providing care to patients while adhering to compliance standards. CPR, ACLS, and BCLS Certification.
- Canadian Global Life and Educare Pvt Ltd - Bengaluru, Karnataka
Care Manager responsibilities include collaborating with the family members, monitoring patient recovery, and helping patients by providing appropriate care…
- Sathya Sai Orthopedic and Multi speciality Hospital - Bengaluru, Karnataka
This is a full-time on-site role for a Senior Nurse at Sathya Sai Orthopaedic & Multispeciality Hospital. The Senior Nurse will be responsible for providing…