You will work with a variety of patients and you will provide direct nursing care along with physical or psychological support when required.
- Res ManPower - Vadapalani, Chennai, Tamil Nadu
- Health Basix - Chennai, Tamil Nadu
We are looking for an experienced *NON* - *RESIDENTIAL* school nurse *(FEMALE) * to join our institution. Your primary responsibility will be to provide health…
- Trinity Health - Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu
* we have urgent requirement for OPD/Ward/OT Nurse. * Sterilization of the instruments. * Assisting Doctors for Consultation * Pre and Post -care of Patients. …
- VictaMan - Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Identify patients’ care requirements, focus on their needs and act on them. Nurture a compassionate environment by providing psychological support.
- Aarthi labs - Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time. Part-time hours: 55 per week. AVADIIAF, Chennai - 600055, Tamil Nadu: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting…
- Zeekay Consultants - Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu
Work scope- 39 hours a week. Salary- INR *2,00,000-2,50,000* CTC per month. Total work: 2 years (Preferred).
- kaasthuri clinic - Salem, Tamil Nadu
NEED FEMALE 10TH, 12TH , ANM AND B.SC.NURSING FRESH OR EXPERIENCED CANDIDATES (AGE LIMIT 18 - 30YRS ) MARRIED OR UNMARRIED. Total work: 1 year (Preferred).
- One Life home healthcare Private ltd - Chennai, Tamil Nadu
As a Registered Nurse, you will visit patients’ homes each day and provide them with a full range of clinical care, which may include such items as instruction…
- IMMENSE IMMIGRATION AND EDUCATION SERVICES PVT LTD - Tambaram West, Chennai, Tamil Nadu
NURSES WANTED FOR SAUDI FOR HOSPITAL & CLINIC AFTER SELECTION DATAFLOW/HRD MUST/ PCC FEMALE QUALIFICATION - GNM/ BSc SALARY - 3500 - 4000 SAR EXP: 2…
- Devon NHS International Recruitment Alliance - Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Ward nurses *provide care and treatment for patients staying in hospital wards*. Are you an exceptional nurse with 6 months or more *Acute Medical Nursing.*.
- S.B Diabetes & Skin Care Centre - Chennai, Tamil Nadu
To check vitals, take ECG, give injections for required patients. To fix appointments and manage accounts. To assist the doctor in various proceudres .
- VMM Talentcorp - Royapettah, Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Supervise and guide nursing students, new joiners, graduated enrolled nurses and junior staff in their work. Enrolled Nurse & Registered Nurse.
- NG Hospital and Research Centre - Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu
A staff nurse is *a registered nurse who provides high-quality care to employees of a company*, residents of nursing homes, or patients in a hospital.
- Medical College and Hospital - Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Sc (Nursing) / DGNM with 0-2 years of Experience. Experience *: 0-2 years of experience in IP/OP/Wards/ICU/OT/Casualty Department from Hospital / Medical…
- Wegomeds Healthcare PVT LTD - Nanmangalam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Administering medications as prescribed by physician and instruction on medications such as ( injection, IV infusions, inhalation, oral, rectal) by a registered…
- Avisa Enterprises - Chennai, Tamil Nadu
License must be registered in *Tamil Nadu.*. Open to work in a field job. May need to travel outstation also.
- Job Booster Social India - Nandanam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Staff Nurse for Homecare Registered Nurse rotational shift Job Type: Full-time Salary: ₹20,000.00 - ₹28,000.00 per month Schedule: * Rotational shift…
- SSS HEALTH CARE - Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Part-time hours: 30 per week. Chintadripet, Chennai - 600002, Tamil Nadu: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required).